𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏✧˖*°࿐

Previously ~

Previously ~

Things started to get blurry and then everything suddenly went black. 

TW: Blood and Gore

Y/n's POV ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

" Y/n..." A voice called towards me. I looked around but everything was dark. There wasn't  a single light in the room. No objects or items. 

I started trembling in fear and everything suddenly went cold. The air was cold. It felt like somebody was behind me. Turning around at a fast speed I only see a picture. It was a picture of mom... She was on the floor, blood everywhere and parts of her brains were everywhere in the room. 

I let out a scream and dropped the photo on the cold ground then started running away. But a voice stopped me. 

"You can never run away from me.. Y/n!" The voice sounded like a male and they sounded very much cheerful, "Are you scared?" Then a figure popped up smiling like crazy. It's Kai...

"S-Stay away!" I screamed backing up from him only for him to speed walk closer. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I pushed hi but my hands only went through his body as he laughed. 

"I can never stay away from you.." He smiled, "Nor can you stay away from me!" Kai laughed while throwing his head back with a smile on his face as he laughed. 

"W-What?" I cried breathing heavily. 

"Y/n wake up!" 

"I'm not here physically Y/n, just mentally. Oh! Did you like the photo I gave you?" Kai clasped both his hands and smiled evilly towards me. 

"W-what- WHAT DID YOU DO TO MOM?!" He only placed both his hands over his hear and making a annoyed expression. 

"Something creative!" I shook my head and took another step back and another then I started running away from him as he scoffed and then disappeared then appeared right in front of me, which made me stop and trembled even more. 

"You're shaking so much it's making me smile, Y/n," Kai grinned at what he said and stared down at you. 

"S-stay a-away! YOU MONSTER!" I shouted while backing up then realized that there was a door and it opened revealing nothing but lightness. 

I started dashing to the door and I hear Kai growl behind me and he tried to reach to me but I already made it past the door. It shut close behind me and then I took I breath in. 

"Y/n! Wake up!" I hear Koko's voice ring through my ear as I also hear crying in the background shouting, "Mama!!" 

I opened my eyes slightly to find Koko super close to my face making me flinch and blush. 

I hear people let out a sigh and then feel someone jump on top of me, "Oof!" I gasped and looked at the person on top of me to fid Haruto crying and burying his face to my neck. "Haruto!" I called laughing. 

"We thought you died Y/n.." I hear Mikey sigh and look at me with blank eyes. "Oh.." I sighed and hugged the crying Haruto. 

"I'm here baby, no need to cry~" I hummed and he cried even more. Koko was now just sitting a good feet apart from me with a smile on his face. 

"You scared us y'know?" Kakucho chuckled his shoulders moving up and down as he shook his head, "Oh.. Sorry about that..." I apologized while frowning. They all only nodded then stood up and left without a word. 

"We're gonna go now, uhm there's food in the kitchen," Koko nodded and then left without another word. 

"Mama..." Haruto called looking up at me, "Yes?" I answered, "Can you please sing me a lullaby?" I chuckled  and nodded my head then started singing for him. Within minutes he was fast asleep in my arms. 

I let out a sigh and then the dream or whatever I had started coming back to me. Why was he there... 

Is it some sign?... No, no, wait, maybe? 

"Whatever... It was probably just some stupid nightmare.." I mumbled while the back of my hair stood up. It was very cold so I hugged onto Haruto more. 

Then within minutes I drifted into dream land with Haruto and I cuddling to each other. 

⌦ .。.:*♡

"Sanzu shut up! You're gonna wake them!" Someone whisper yells then someone scoffed and whisper yelled back, "You're gonna wake them up if you keep on yelling at me!" Then to that someone shoved past them and just glared, "If the two of you don't stop yelling at each other you both are gonna definitely wake the two of them." 

"Shut the hell up, Kaku, nobody asked you." 

I groaned and everything went quiet. "Hmmm... Ramen..." I grumbled and then shifted then feel someone on top of me plop to the other side. 

"Y-" A males voice was cut off by another males voice, "Rindou, shut up! She's still sleeping!" Then a scoff was returned and then I hear people pushing one another. 

Opening one of my eyes I see Rindou and Sanzu pulling each others hair and punching one another. Widening my eyes I sat up which caught their attention and then I just took a breath in. 

"What in the world is happening.." I said in my morning voice nd they all glanced at each other while their cheeks were now tinted a bit red. 

"Are you guys okay? Your a bit red," I mumbled while rubbing my eyes and then realizing it was night time. 

"Yeah no we're fine! I think you're just hallucinating, Y/n!" Kaku laughed nervously and looking at the side. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back down on the bed to hug Haruto. 

"Whatever you say, Kaku, I'm just gonna stay in bed and cuddle with Kaku." They all nodded then Mikey popped up in the room with a grin. 

"Cuddle with me instead Y/n!" I just nodded and he hopped on the bed and then snuggled into my neck and hummed in content. 

"Eh?!" Everyone yelped and I just groaned and then snuggled to Haruto. 

"Why not me Y/n?!" Sanzu whined and Mikey only giggled with me shaking my head then I hummed and closed my eyes going to dream land once again. 

Hello readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love ya lovesss <3333