𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑✧˖*°࿐

TW: Drugs, Swearing, Smoking, Alcohol

TW: Drugs, Swearing, Smoking, Alcohol. Rape. Abuse

When you arrived in the dining room with Haru on your back while giggling and you and him singing along to baby songs. "A, B, C, D, E, F, G," Haru sang while swaying his body, then he looks at you with a face that said, 'Your turn!', so you looked at him then smiled and then, "H, I," while singing you waited for Haru to sing, then he did, "Hi!", "J, K', "Just Kidding!", "L, M, N, O, P~" Haru clapped his hands then continued to sing.

Bonten just stared at the two of you in. . . Awe? They've never felt this type of feeling and it confused them, yet they still chose to ignore it and continue to eat while you and Haru chit chat.

As you were stuffing your mouth with food you suddenly earned a call, catching everyone's attention. You excused yourself and went to the hallway near your room. The caller was from the hospital! This was probably about your mother.

"Hello?" You answered the call while chewing on your bottom lip. "Hi, is this L/n Y/n?" The caller asked you to which you answered back with a yes. "We're here to inform you that your mother woke up." It was silent, so quiet that you could hear the food munching in the person's mouth.

You were there on the other line left dumbfounded. "Oh. . That's wonderful. I'll pay her a visit tomorrow, thank you, bye." With that you hung up.

Sure you cared for your mother. . . But did she even care for you? Love you? Or did she loath you? Find you disgusting? What about Haru? The way she didn't even give a crap about him when he was born and just shoved him right into you when you were only at the age of seven-teen. You've been raising Haruto ever since then, and now he's a seven year old being all happy and joyful. You were there taking care of Haruto and making money for the family so they could eat and live in a warm home, while your mother was out there in a strip club, probably having sex, smoking, drinking, and having drugs. You hated her for that but you still cared for her?. .

"Everything alright?" A males voice spoke scaring you which made you flinch while letting out a squeak. "Geez, you scared me, oh em gee," You glared at him still clutching the phone to your chest, "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to," Takeomi said while pulling out a cigarette from his front pocket. You stared at him in disbelief then slapped it away.

"Uh, what the fu-" you knew what he was about to say so you pressed a finger to your lips to indicate, 'don't say it' to which he just rolled his eyes and was about to take another cigarette. But ain't no way were you about to let you 'son' smell the air that had cigarette swimming around it.

"Can you not?! There's a kid, my kid in this apartment who is breathing the same air!?" As you said that you grabbed the pack of cigarette he had then shoved it inside your pocket to then glare at him. He just stared at you dumbfounded. "Okay?! It's not like he's gonna die!" ,To this you glared even harder at him then yelled, "Shut the actual hell up, Takeomi! I don't want my kid to know what the hell cigarette is and it's not even healthy! Secondhand smoking can in-fact might, kill my kid, it cause a lot of health problems with you just smoking in here with him also being inside here." To this you shoved right past him then made it back to the dining room, you only really wand hisper yelled so Haru wouldn't hear.