𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

It has been a full hour ever since Kimiko had left and Haruto was now growing bored and won't stop complaining.

"I wanna hang out with Kimiko-chan!" This was the hundredth time his been shouting this.. Even more?, I have yet lost count. "Haruto, you and Kimiko are gonna be hanging this weekend! And you two maybe seeing each other at school-" He cut me off with a pout, "We can't see each other, Y/n-chan! She goes to another school.."

Kakucho looked at Haruto with a smile. "You can always hang out after school!" Kakucho requested with a small smile and at what he said Haruto brightened up but then sulked back making me concerned.

"What's wrong?" My question made him sniff and that made the others snap their heads to Harutos direction and I walked over to him from the kitchen.

"what if she finds a better guy than me.." Geez- And he's only seven?! I widened my eyes and so did the others at what he said. "Haru, you're literally the best boy living right now! Look at you, you're adorable, you're funny, and amazing!" I told him and he brightened up and gave me a smile.

The others just looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Now, now, wanna go and get mochi?" I suggested to Haruto and he nodded his head, "Alright! What about you guys, wanna have some mochi? We have a ton!" I said while looking at Koko who just shrugged his shoulder and grinned at me.

Everyone said sure and we all made our way to the kitchen and started munching on some mochi. I looked at Mochi and he was munching on a strawberry flavored mochi. I giggled and he looked at me with a quirked brow.

"What?"

"Oh nothing.." I grinned his way and he only squinted his eyes at me suspiciously.

"What is it, Y/n?" Mochi asked again and I only shook my head and then continued eating my (fav flavor) mochi.

"I think she's laughing at you because you're eating mochi and your mochi," Ran shrugged then looked at his phone again. Haruto was sitting on his lap and he was showing him some videos.

"Oh.. I don't see how that's funny," Mochi shrugged then finished off his mochi and got another one.

"It's funny to me," He just stared at me and just gave me a 'no duh' look.

"Whatever."

I snickered and then got another flavor. While eating and scrolling through social media Rindou asked me a question that made everyone look at me and stop whatever they were doing at the moment.

"Hey Y/n, did you ever like want your own kid?" I stopped eating for a sec then looked at Rin confused as to why he was asking that right now.

"Well, I mean yeah, why?" I scratched the back of my head confused why he was asking this question suddenly.

"Nothing I was just curious," Weird.. I thought to myself and then got up and washed my hands off and then grabbed a cup of water.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go and get books, anyone wanna go with me?" I asked while washing my hands off. Haruto raised his hand along with everyone else catching me off guard.

"Okay, I guess everyone's going then..." I said particularly to myself while looking down at the floor and then heading to my now bedroom.

"Ill go get ready, you guys can too !" I shouted while slamming my door shut and then looking at my new walk in closet that was now filled with many many clothes and such.

I chose a simple outfit that I would usually wear when going to the library. I was the type of person that was very picky of outfits when it comes to libraries or such occasions considering I always wanted to fit the vibe and all.

I wore a black jean skirt along with a belt and a white T-shit tucked into my skirt, a gray jacket over my outfit and then a few a jewelry along with a simple bag.

Finally done changing after putting on some black converse I headed outside of my room to see everyone ready and waiting for me while being on the phone except for Mochi and Haruto who was talking to one another.

"Alright! I'm ready, let's go!" I announced catching everyone's attention. They all nodded their heads at me and then went outside to go to their cars.

We had to separate due to the amount of people coming along. Haruto, me , Mochi, Takeomi and Sanzu all in one car while the others were in another.

"So, which library you wanna head to, Y/n?" Takeomi asked while driving looking through the rear viewer.

"Uhhh, Book Velvet would be nice! They have quite a lotttt of good books I've heard," I told them while holding Harutos hands and Sanzu just looked at our hands intertwined while pouting.

I looked at him and then quirked up a brow.

"What are you pouting for?" I asked out loud making Mochi look at the both of us.Haruto was just playing with my hands and ignored the two of us.

I was sitting between the two of them, making me in the middle.

"I wanna hold you handddd~" he whined while leaning his body against mine. I chuckled and blushed at his action and just gently brushed him off of me.

"Why didn't you just say so?" This caught him off guard and he just froze while staring into my e/c eyes.

Shrugging he just immediately grabbed my free hand and started shaping stuff with it while Takeomi glared at him making me shake my head. Mochi just smirked.

"What, Jealous~"