𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

"Is whatever Sanzu is saying, true Y/n?" The question made everyone freeze but Mikey just snuggled deeper into Y/n

"H-huh?" Sanzu just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Don't act so dumb Y/n, I already know. I saw it with my own eyes!" what Sanzu said made Y/n blush even harder and.

"I- That happened days ago! It was a one time thing!" She screeched while looking at her side avoiding eye contact from anyone.

"Oh so it is true?!" Ran shouted jealously bubbling deep inside him. "Well, yeah-" She was cut off by Haruto tugging on the hem of her shirt. Looking down there she saw Haruto staring at her slightly smirking in a teasing way. 

"The kids smirking.." Takeomi said dumbfounded, his smoke in between his fingers. "Oh really? I thought he was frowning!" Ran said sarcastically rolling his eyes as he said. 

"Shut the hell up Ran." He grumbled but Ran just snickered. 

"Why're you smirking hm?" Y/n asked still having Mikey snuggling close to her, Haruto only giggled and wiggled his eye brows teasingly. 

"Wait- does he know what we're talking about?!" Mochi asked dumbfounded along with Y/n dropping her jaw down to the floor and stared at the kid in question. 

"Haru, do you know what we're talking about?" At his sisters question he nodded his head and went back to the confused yet interested Kimiko. "How?!" Mochi and Y/n asked in unison while the others just watched amused and curious how he knows but yet two of them knew how he knew. 

"Papa bears taught me," Haruto shrugged then hugged Kimiko who was still confused. Mochi and Y/n's heads snapped to the group and Mikey now lifted his head up curious who it is. 

Two of the group of people started sweating, scared of what Y/n might do to the both of them. 

"No we didn't!" All of them said in unison except Mikey who just looked at them grinning. 

"Who the hell did it." Y/n stood who looked like a raging bull about to attack. 

"Not me!" All of them said in unison yet again except Mikey. Y/n looked at Mikey who sweat dropped and smiled at her nervously. "Did you do it?!" At her question he shook his head side to side. 

"Haruto, which one told you who did it?" Haruto lazily pointed at Sanzu and Rindou who widened their eyes.

"W-wait- I- we can explain!" Y/n didn't give them time to explain and just chased them down with a broom which randomly appeared in hand. 

"I'll kill the both of you!" She shouted with laughter behind her. That only made her stop and glare at the rest of them who immediately quieted down under her gaze. 

"Why are they running away like chickens?" Kimiko asked tilting her head to the side. To her question Haruto shrugged his shoulders and dragged Kimiko to the couch and sleep huddled together. 

The rest of Bonten just watched the two in awe and ignored the screams and shouts of Sanzu and Rindou. 

I apologize for the chapter! I've been shopping and door dashing with my mom along with having to clean my messy ass room! So I'm sorry! But I did make a new fanfic! I see that some have checked it out, but uh thank you guys sm for 2k reads! I Lov...

I apologize for the chapter! I've been shopping and door dashing with my mom along with having to clean my messy ass room! So I'm sorry! But I did make a new fanfic! I see that some have checked it out, but uh thank you guys sm for 2k reads! I Love you all sm<333 

Love ya loves <3333