Chapter 24

It has officially been twelve years since I have been with Bonten

It has officially been twelve years since I have been with Bonten. Haruto is now eighteen and turning nineteen within a month now. He and Kimiko are still "married". To be surprised they weren't embarrassed at all of what their younger selves have done. Rather proud of themselves. The two have been together for years now.

Am I married to Bonten? The answer is yes. Yes I am.

"Mommy!" A little girl, a blonde waddled towards me with her hands out and her father, Mikey, chasing behind her.

"Aww, baby? What is it?" I hugged her with a small smile on my lips as I carried her and placed her on my lap. She was crying while Mikey was pouting and plopped beside me while staring at Sonomi.

She just continued crying in my arms while glaring at her own father. This made me laugh.

Mikey pouted at his five year old daughter who just continued to glare at him.

"Nomi! I'm sorry!" Mikey apologized while still pouting and crossing his arms.

Sanzu walked in with a smile on his lips and was walking the twins. Both are Sanzus and Kokonois, kids. And mine of course. The twins were always with each other. Not leaving one another.

They both were very different from one another though.

Kaito was very enthusiastic and very talkative and very athletic too. He hated sleeping and never ever just rested on the couch while watching TV. No the kid was always running around the house while dragging his brother, Keiji.

Keiji was much more calm and loved reading and writing. He hated running around and was always quiet, especially around new people. I don't blame him, I am like that too. Keiji loved watching TV unlike his brother. They were so different from one another.

"Nomi!" Kaito called to his half sister who was in my arms still crying and glaring at her father.

"K-Kaito!" Sonomi called back while snuggling deeper into my chest.

"What happened this time?" Sanzu asked while kissing me on the lips and smiled at me lovingly.

"I don't know... I tried asking Nomi, here, but she wouldn't answer.." I answered while looking at sonomi then looked at the twins while grinning.

"Kaito, Keiji, my babies, how are you two?" I asked while kissing the top of their foreheads.

"Im doing amazing mommy!"

"Im doing good..."

I guess you could tell who's who.

"That's good!" I said while nodding my head.

Sanzu held the twins hands and crouched down to Nomi.

"Nomi? What's wrong?"

"Mikey, what happened?"