𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒✧˖*°࿐

TW: 

TW: 

After the whole drama happening you fell asleep into Takeomi's arms and Haruto fell asleep in Sanzu's arms. All of them were gazing at the two of you as you slept on your bed with Haru cuddling close to you. 

They were gonna stay here for another two days due to the police literally being everywhere and whatever shit. 

Your mom was in the hospital waiting patiently for you and Haruto to visit her, a huge smile on her face as she looked at her door, waiting, and waiting, seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. The smile on her face now gone and wiped away as she stared at the cold ground now. Only she had known what her daughter and son got themselves into. 

She lets out a big sigh then continued to ball up her fist. For her being in a coma, it was all of Kai's fault. All of his fault. He had finally gotten out of jail while you were in college and your mom was out doing drugs, fucking anyone, smoking, and getting drunk. While she was greeting people on the street being drunk she didn't even notice man who was inside a car glaring daggers at Yara. 

As she was crossing the car started going towards her. And everything went by so slow. She was hit. HARD. She was of course immediately sent to the hospital and you were called while studying inside the library, when you found out what happened you ran out of that school fast and started bawling your eyes out. You cursed yourself every second that passed by. Haruto was in the house all alone. Even though you told your mom to watch over him but she clearly didn't listen. You couldn't stop crying of what had happened. 

When the police found out who the driver was. . . You almost beat the shit out of him. Kai. But the police stopped you. He was again sent to jail and twenty years of life in prison. You were glad. But you still wanted to beat the shit out of him. 

And that was the reason why Yara was in coma. She was so excited to see you after three years and only to be met by no one except for the doctors and nurses. . . 

"I'm sorry Haruto. . . I'm sorry Y/n. . I was never a good mother.." She cried silently as she hugged herself thinking it was both you and Haruto. 

In the middle of the night you woke up in a col sweat and looked down to see Haruto sleeping peacefully. Then all the things that happened came crashing down. 

You were supposed to meet your mom. . And yet you couldn't cause of them. Ugh. Only if you could meet her and give her a big hug telling her you missed her and that Haruto was happy and safe and secure in the apartment you bought. But you couldn't do any of that. 

You wouldn't back down just yet. You needed to meet her. You wanted to. 

Silently slipping out of the comforter and bed you tip-toed to the living room and then saw how they all were still awake. While whispering to one another. 

Kokonoi turned his head to find you there standing while looking at them with no emotion. You both only stared at each other before Ran interrupted the two of you with a cough.