𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕✧˖*°࿐

After the drama that has happened inside the hospital, everyone made their way to the apartment

After the drama that has happened inside the hospital, everyone made their way to the apartment. When you guys finally made it everyone was silent and then you noticed someone who was sitting on the couch, you recognized him but he didn't look like he was with the gang.

So you told Haru to go into the room with Kaku and Mochi. So as soon as they were inside the room you looked at the man, who was now staring at you.

Yamato.

"Y/n. ." He called while tilting his head sideways while glaring at you. You widened your eyes then chuckled nervously and started fidgeting with your hands. "Yamato!" You peeped while sweat formed on your forehead.

The males in the room just gazed at the two of you.

"I see you've made friends with. . . Bonten?" You let out a chuckle then started backing up until he was close in front of you. The other glared daggers at him and Sanzu was about to attack him but Mikey stopped him before he could even touch Yamato.

"What? Oh yeah! Yeah, Uhm, yeah I have?.." You peeped out while sulking. Man how much you wished that the world could just swallow your whole.

"And why, exactly?.." He questioned glaring at you and then shoving his hands into his pockets. "Haruto. Haruto enjoyed their company to the point he called them his papa bears and Bubu bear.." You reasoned out while nodding your head.

He looked at you shocked then pointed at the door, "Haruto? Enjoyed their company? He barely even likes anyone literally how?" He mumbled while taking a breath in. He turned as fast as a bolt of lightning and glared at them, "DID YOU POISON HIM?!" Yamato yelled this only made you widen your eyes while everyone in the room closed their eyes to calm down and clenched their jaws while balling their fists up.

"No." Mikey casually answered then shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, Mikey, sure?!" Yamato screeched while storming toward Mikey pulling him by the collar and making everyone about to attack Yamato.

"YAMATO WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" To this, he turned his head towards you and his gaze softened. "Protecting you?" "Yamato. Let go of him right now." And he did, to which you were glad.

"You sounded stupid you know?" Yamato only raises his brow at you offended, "Excuse me?" He put his attitude up and put both of his hands on his hips, "Poison is a substance that can kill people or cause illness, and from what I've seen Haruto seems perfectly fine, Yamato," To that he formed his lips into an o and then chuckled nervously.

"I deeply apologize. . But Y/n really? Sharing an apartment with murderers and whatever else they do? That's not a very safe and smart choice Y/n," You nodded along with him, "It wasn't a smart choice yes but Haru seemed so happy and joyful and he could actually have someone play with him and not just be on their phone while I'm out, Yamato," I let out while rubbing my temples and looking down.