After A Long Time, Family

"Hey, buddy, long time no see, huh?" A sweet voice chimed through the luxurious vehicle as a blue-haired man hopped into the car, almost stumbling himself over the driver, who scrunched his face in return for the abrupt movement.

"Yeah, that's why I ended up seeing my family," the black-haired man mumbled, not bothering to look at his friend as his eyes were fixed on the road.

"As you should" he sarcastically whispered, eyes squinted not wanting to mention that he missed his friend.

"What do you mean? I-I even call you-" the black-haired male shut his mouth on his own when he realised, he called him a couple of weeks ago, eyes never left the road trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh, shut the fuck up Kim, it was the 4th of AUGUST and now-" the man only pursed his lips to look at the lock screen, more specifically to see the date.

"It's the 21st of AUGUST! And you are here acting like a fucking best friend of mine, who always stays behind me." The driver had to shut his lips because his friend was spitting facts but his inner argument was to explain how busy his life was.

"Do you even know my name, Kim?" The blue-haired male crossed his arms over his chest as the anger and the grief of missing his best friend.

"Oh c'mon yoon, Drop the formalities. I know you love me" a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he was slammed by a wistful of his friend.

"Then, consider yourself lucky, Asshole" Min yoongi, his best friend mumbled as the driver received a death glare from his best friend.

"How's your life Tae?" Yoongi asked breaking the peaceful quietness that engulfed the car, taehyung sighed, yoongi could feel the somewhat sorrowful sense in his sigh.

"I'm fine yoongi," taehyung said after a long pause, he wanted to tell how weary and stressful his life is, he wanted to tell how painful it is to be a single mate.

He wanted to say how hard it's to be a single father.

"But your eyes say something else taehyung. You can hide, but it's all visible in your eyes" he let out in a serious tone. Taehyung didn't say anything, no! He doesn't know what to say, that's what kept his mouth shut.

Taehyung looked away because if he maintained eye contact with the elder, he will definitely end up bursting all the suffering he has been going through for 6 months.

No! He can't let his weak side win over him. He needs to be strong. He's a true blood alpha, he cannot pet himself as being a weakling just because he lost his mate and he has to look after a baby. He must be strong.

He has to be strong as a alpha, as a brother and as a father.

"Look, I know it hurts but maybe moon godness will set up with a new mate." Yoongi's voice came out in a serious one, which cause taehyung to sigh and shook his head.

"No, hyung. We don't need another, moreover, baek won't see someone else as his papa." Taehyung dropped in a small voice.

This is a different story, taehyung lost his mate, precisely, his husband, Kim Hoseok in an accident. They adopted a little baby, Baek Jay.

No one knew that except yoongi, hoseok's brother. Yoongi was the only one who knew the little cute secret and he saw how devastated the younger was.

But all he could do was offer his shoulder to him and let him cry as much as he wanted, he failed at it.

After taehyung lost his husband, he and his wolf both suffered mentally and physically. Taehyung wasn't strong to accept that his love left him but he had to.

He had to let his husband go.

Everyone in the pack advised him to remarry someone but he rejected everyone his father proposed. No one was able to fix the missing piece of his heart, he didn't see love, the fondness he received from the Hoseok.

No one couldn't fill his heart with the love he wanted.

Eventually, taehyung left his home but took all the beautiful memories and the child along with them. Yoongi safely drove the little one to Seoul not letting anyone knows of the thing that taehyung has a child.

Taehyung doesn't want anyone, he managed to live 2 years without letting the little one feel that he doesn't have a father. So, he knows hell somehow manage to live the rest of his life.

But he knows no one takes away the place he has for hoseok, hoseok was his first love and will be his last husband forever.

He won't anyone else, that's his principle because he doesn't want to betray his beloved husband. He's loyal, he will always be.

"But tae-" yoongi got started only to get cut off by taehyung again.

"Enough hyung. I don't want to talk about this topic anymore but just to let you know that I won't marry anyone else, I don't care if the moon godness mate someone with me!" Taehyung raised his voice a little, feeling hurt and angry at the words that yoongi is trying to assert.

Yoongi sighed and looked away, knowing he couldn't pursue him anymore. He knows taehyung is stubborn he does what he wants. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and his child's life.

As long as he keeps baek jay away from these matters, his life will be much easier.

Yoongi saw how the younger changed in front of his eyes, the way his laughs died down day by day, the beautiful smile faded away a little by little, and how his wolf became all rude towards everyone.

He saw it all but didn't know how to stop him from becoming a senseless true blood.

The whole ride began to overtake by the silence but none bothered to start another conversation. Of course, yoongi had so many questions and the answers to know but for now, he shut himself up knowing he already ruined the mood.

Finally, the two males made it up the back house. Hopped out of the car and shut the door behind them as the raven head began to walk inside the house, along with the blue-haired male next to him.

Taehyug glanced at the elder who nodded his head slightly, with a comforting smile before opening the don't to enter the cabin.

A pink-haired male looked up at the sound of his cabin door opening, expecting someone to stand in front of him but his whole expression changed in a blink of an eye when he saw his son standing in front of him who held an apologising expression.

Namjoon fixed his gaze on the papers again not paying much attention to his one and only son, of course, the one who left him months ago. Taehyung stood there feeling awkward, not knowing what to say or do.

"Why?" Namjoon asked closing the file, finally getting done with the last file on his table. Taehyung's eyes widened it comprehending what his father asked.

"Why? After months? Why did you show up taehyung?" Namjoon asked, shifting into a comfortable position on the chair.

"I-I miss you a-all" taehyung dropped out hesitantly even though he planned a whole ass explanation to give, only those three words were came out from his lips.

Taehyung looked away feeling uneasy when he heard his father chuckling at him. He's hurt. Namjoon sighed and rubbed his forehead in tiredness.

"Go to your room taehyung, we will talk later" namjoon let out and got up from his seat leaving taehyung alone in the cabin room.

His eyes teared at the ignorance of his father. He certainly didn't expect his father to welcome him like that. He knew namjoon wouldn't give him big hug and throw a party but he thought he would welcome him as his son.

But it didn't happen as he thought. Bit his lip at the rejection he withstood. He knows he won't regret coming back, he didn't regret telling him the secret he has been keeping for months.

He hopes that his secret wouldn't make his father angrier and furious.

___

Double update? Lmao okay 😀