Please Don't Break Me

taehyung began to move his lips before jungkook process, taehyung wasn't  seems to be in his sense as his picked up pace and began to kiss him like a maniac but on the other hand jungkook  just sat there on the bed not comprehending a single thing, not that he hates it, but he was stuck in between the idea of kissing him or pushing him away.

taehyung brought jungkook closer to his body by grabbing his hem of the blue striped tshirt he was wearing, jungkook held him by his shoulders tightly, he began to kisses him harder, taehyung was tasting jungkook's lips like a tiger who has been in hunger for seven years,

he was little happy but unhappy at the same time, he hates that he is enjoying this, but he couldn't ignore the feeling that he wanted to feel from a long time now, but he knows that taehyung might to regret this and he knows that this is not the right time and that right will never come.

 jungkook was trying so hard to ignore the small  butterflies that was making his stomach to weird stuff. he body tensed up when taehyung grabbed him by his waist and pushed him over his lap, but it happen successfully as jungkook tapped taehyung shoulder signaling him that he was running out of breath. 

that's when taehyung realized what he was doing, he detached their lips unnoticing the saliva that was connecting their lips still, he hurriedly wiped away his lips, remaking it as a mistake which killed jungkook's little butterflies, his heart dropped at the act.

his mouth widened in horror and covered his mouth as his understood that he did something that he shouldn't. his eyes started to fill in regression, he moved back and looked down as he found no courage to meet jungkook's eyes anymore. he felt so stupid because he let his impulsive thought to win over the reality. he finally stood up took few steps back in shame.

"jungkook, i'm extremely sorry, i-i shouldn't done that, i know it's mista-" taehyung shut his mouth when he finally looked up saw the tears in jungkook's eyes again. his regression leveled up, jungkook sniffed a little hiding his pain inside his heart, he doesn't regret the kiss but when every time act like stupid and reckless it's hurts. 

when he turn everything that happen between them into a mistake, it hurts more than taehyung could ever imagine. every time he thinks that taehyung is going to make a move, it hurts because he takes back every step he takes towards jungkook. 

"please leave taehyung please" jungkook somehow managed to mutter out as quite as possible not trying to show his weak side, he doesn't want to be seen as a weak alpha. taehyung stepped towards jungkook trying explain what he's battling inside his heart and mind but jungkook flinched back which made taehyung stop but taehyung spoke up. 

"i'm sorry baby, it wasn't a mistake, i did mean everything. the kiss, the touch, i meant everything, i did. please don't tell me to leave. i don't want to be without you." taehyung took a step towards jungkook but this time jungkook didn't flinch instead he looked into taehyung's eyes in amazement not knowing what to say, he doesn't even if he heard him correctly. 

because for him, it's way too impossible believe those words. taking the opportunity taehyung began to take few steps up to jungkook and finally sat down again not forgetting to keep a respectful space between two adults. 

"don't speak if you don't mean anything taehyung. i'm just so tired, tired being the only one who tries to put everything together. so, please don't hurt me at least in my last days of my life" jungkook said, he has been suffering ever since he found taehyung is his mate. he just can't do that anymore, it hurts to continue. 

taehyung opened his mouth to argue but jungkook stopped him. 

"i'm not finished. please let me take it out. i just can't pretend like i don't love you or like i don't need you. i want you, i crave for you, for your love. please it hurts so bad. i just can't do this. i-i tried to be rude to you thinking that it might help to get rid of the feelings that you'll never return.

but it never happened, the more i ignore you the more i fell for you. i-i honestly don't know what did i do to make you hate me this much. i have no intentions on stealing hobi hyung's place. i-i just don't understand why you hate me this much taehyung. what did i do wrong?" he broke down at the end. 

his cries got ever loud, not even taehyung could understand how to react or what to say. he hesitantly touched jungkook's shoulder but didn't expect the younger to throw himself at him despite he was quick enough to catch the younger before he could fall on his knees. 

jungkook cried his heart and eyes out not even caring about the pain he was feeling inside of his chest physically because the pain inside his heart was much painful. taehyung was numb, along with his lips, he doesn't know what to say because deep inside he knows he's the reason why jungkook crying right now, he caused all of these, he's the reason behind jungkook's tears. 

jungkook could hear the unusual breathing pattern of taehyung's heart but didn't stop jungkook from letting his tears out. he just couldn't hold it back anymore, he finally let it out. but he stopped his action when he felt something on his forehead, something wet, he moved away from taehyung's chest just to see taehyung silently crying. 

jungkook hurriedly wiped away the tears on taehyung's face, and wiped his too, he touched taehyung's face and his cheek with the help of his both hands. taehyung closed his eyes and cried silently at the affection. 

he's so selfish, so immature to hurt jungkook, now he has finally realized where he got it all wrong. why he hurt jungkook, why he never accept jungkook a his mate. it was ego that as stopping him from taking any step. jungkook was looking at taehyung with unexplained feeling in his heart.

he wants to hate taehyung, push him away for what he did to him but he just can't do that his heart isn't letting him to do that. 

that's love, that's true love jungkook has for taehyung, that's what people call unconditional love. 

"i'm sorry. i know i've said this million times now but trust me jungkook this time it's not the same sorry. i want to apologize for everything i did, i know it'll take time for you to forgive me but please don't give up on me jungkook. give me a one chance and i'll show how much i care for you" taehyung spoke up, he sounded extremely weak and sorrowful that made jungkook's heart ache at the words. 

jungkook nodded his head, earning a soft smile from the elder. 

"you know i can never say no to you taehyung, you are my everything. it will never change, even if i don't have much time left in this life, in my next life, i only want you, no one else" said jungkook wiping off the rest of the tears. he smiled at taehyung, just how he smiled when he saw taehyung on the day that taehyung came back, he will never give up taehyung. 

until his last breath. 

"Just one chance and i will prove it to you. let me do it for you. let me make your last days unforgettable" taehyung mentioned with a sorrowful eyes, jungkook smile fell off. this is the part he hates, leaving taehyung.

"all i'm asking is just please don't break me again taehyung. i'm not that strong to handle that kind of a pain again. im begging you" jungkook sounded so small and weak. 

"I won't make it happen. i won't do that trust me. i do care for you" taehyung replied looking serious, huis dark orbs poured into jungkook's doe ones. this time he ain't gonna play, he will take care of jungkook.

taehyung hugged the younger tightly as ever, jungkook let his built body crashed between taehyung's athletic ones. it feels so right, nothing weird or uncomfortable, this is what both of them wanted, they both went through a lot and both of them deserve to be happy, they are each other's happiness. jungkook smiled finally, feeling free after a long time. he felt something heavy was taken out from his soul. 

The two mates were feeling each other's warmth that both of didn't notice the pair of eyes watching them presenting a soft smile playing in his lips. 

(if you think the angst has ended, honey you've got it wrong. mwah <3)