I Think I Know Why He Doesn't Want Me

Jungkook found himself in a beautiful park, sitting bench that was set up under a huge tree, his silver links were dancing in the air, and his arms were securely wrapped around his knees, where he held them closer to his chest.

He doesn't know how he ended up here, maybe while he was on his way from college his heart might have told him to stay in the Park, so seem like he has listened to his heart.

He was lost in his thoughts for the past few days, it's been three days since the two mates had their conversation nearby the river and to mention, and taehyung didn't approach the younger ever since he spit those hurtful words, mindlessly.

Jungkook was devastated by the words that taehyung threw at him, they couldn't be any worse. Everything he said was still in his mind and now he's reconsidering his life decisions.

Maybe, it was so stupid of him for falling in love, in fact, he fell in love with taehyung not knowing what the future keeps for him, he didn't know taehyung will turn out to be his mate.

He didn't expect the unexpected.

Somehow, fate played its game again, ruining everyone's life as a usual habit, enjoying how they fight to keep it together when it already plotted the end, in an awful way. Comes across as a job of the useless fate.

Maybe, he shouldn't force taehyung to accept him which will only bring him to pain again, there's nothing much about his life that taehyung loves to sacrifice his love, hoseok.

Maybe, he doesn't deserve to be loved, once before he does, mayhaps he will die single, not mated, like a virgin boy, how can he help it when his own mate doesn't want to accept him?

Maybe, he must force him, it may help him and taehyung to put all things in the jar again, completing their lives as usual but the saddest part is, what if his love will never turn to his side, what if it ended up just accepting?

Oh, there will be nothing more painful for the silver head.

Factually, he promised not to fail, he promised to fight for his love, until the day he dies, all he wants is the brunette to tell him that he's in love with him, that's all he needs to hear before his lungs could give up.

He will fight like the fate expects him to, probably he will win against fate or maybe not, who knows? It may turn out to be good or bad but all he could do was hope for the best to end all this peacefully.

Abruptly, a little voice called him out, snatching him away from his lost trance, his eyes fell on the how who seem certainly familiar, his eyes held a little furrow but vanished away when the little boy called him out by the name he heard before.

"Kookie Hyung?" The little boy asked, eyes expecting to hear a yes from the boy, a smile appeared when jungkook recognized the boy.

"Baek Jay?" He asked, still not recognizing, that it was the boy whom he met in the daycare on the other day. The little boy nodded his head vigorously.

"Aww, little one. What are you doing here? With whom you came here?" His eyes shifted all over the place to find Lisa, someone but when he couldn't find anyone he looked at the boy again.

"I came here with papa, he came to see me today," he said in a little voice, his lips stretched up along with his eyes sparkling in happiness.

"Oh, did he come to see you?" He asked as he patted the boy's head, little taps which bring out a cute smile from the little boy that reminded him of someone, someone who's so close to him but he couldn't point out who it is.

"Yes," the boy nodded his head again.

"Did he bring your papa?" The little boy's smile faded away along with the sparkling eyes he wore. Jungkook got concerned as the boy's eyes filled with tears in a blink of an eye.