Please, Don't Go, I Need You Petal

Taehyung ran as fast as he could in the hallways, pushing away the people who were blocking his way from going to the place where he needed to be, people were giving him furious stares because of his behaviour in a hospital.

But, taehyung could careless. All he wants is to see his mate.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks when breathed heavily and ran inside the ICU room not even letting yoongi stop him, though taehyung was inside the room before yoongi could realize it.

He marched up to jungkook and bent over his unconscious body, his eyes were closed, face held a calm expression for his unlike, he didn't like how relaxed jungkook looked, it feared him.

His mind recalled all memories of his dead husband, hoseok held the same calm expression when he died.

"Doctor! What are you doing? Wake him up! He cannot die!" Taehyung practically shouted at the doctor who was checking jungkook's breathing.

Taehyung roamed his eyes around jungkook's body and noticed that there were numerous wires plugged into his body, his veins, his nose, his chest and his stomach. His eyes widened in shock, he cannot believe what he was seeing, this doesn't make any sense at all.

"Please could you go out of the room, mister? You are not allowed to stay here anymore, germs could affect the patient's condition" the doctor said and taehyung came back to his sense and realized that he was in the ICU room.

With one last look at jungkook's lifeless body, he went out of the room and slammed the door behind him and looked at yoongi furiously. He marched up to yoongi and attacked him by grabbing him by his collars, dragging him towards the wall and slamming him over it.

Yoongi tried to get out of the grip but taehyung was obviously much stronger and more powerful than him which made him feel weak in front of taehyung's piercing eyes. His eyes were bloodshot red in anger, lips were wobbling uncontrollably, making his hands shake as the grip was getting much tighter.

"Since when? Since when did you know about this?!" He shouted angrily, gaining some people's attention who were just passing them by in the hallway but both of them really didn't care about it.

"Not like you care anyways" yoongi whispered uneasily as his breath was getting a little uncomfortable making his words go airly.

"Answer the goddamn question!" Taehyung spat back in rage. He didn't know any of these. He has been blinded by all the people he was surrounding his life.

He felt so empty and disappointed about everything, everyone. No one didn't bother to tell anything to him, not even after they got to know that taehyung is jungkook's mate.

"You wouldn't like to hear it, taehyung. Don't make a scene here. Let go of me!" Yoongi shouted back till his breath got dry from the strong grip that was around his neck, it was making him dizzier.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH JUNGKOOK?!" he spat as much as his voice could get loud.

Taehyung started to shake his body back and forth with force to get a somewhat answer from yoongi because he was just lifelessly looking at taehyung dark orbs.

"Jungkook is suffering from lung cancer" yoongi finally let out, breathing out all the air he was holding unto.

As soon as yoongi said those words, he felt the grip on his neck was releasing slowly, and he felt two hands falling against his cloth. He looked at taehyung and saw how horrible he looked, he was standing in front of yoongi. His eyes held just nothing

Just nothing...

"Stop kidding around yoongi, I'm being serious please" taehyung muttered breathly. He looked into yoongi's eyes trying to find something that will reveal that the said words were not true.

He didn't want to believe what he just heard. He knows this cannot happen because the jungkook he knows wasn't suffering from a disease like this, even when the last time he met the boy before he decided to leave the house, jungkook was all fine, he was healthy.

"Why would I lie to you in such a situation, taehyung? I do take things seriously when it's come to jungkook, Unlike you"

"I ain't you" yoongi's words were piercing taehyung skin like knives.

Everything that yoongi is saying is true, he was never serious about jungkook. He took everything lightheaded, he didn't take jungkook seriously.

His feelings, his love, his care, his words. He let everything simply slip through his fingers and now jungkook himself slipping through his finger and he doesn't know how to hold him anymore but at the same time, he doesn't want to let go of the younger.

He doesn't know much to do but now all he wants is for jungkook to stay but he doesn't know if he could do that either.

"S-since when?" Taehyung asked. His hands fell on his sides lifelessly, not knowing how to react, he felt numb to move, he wasn't even breathing, suddenly he doesn't know.

"It's been nearly 8 months since we got to know this" yoongi announced earning a gasp from the elder, yoongi looked at taehyung and saw his horrified expression.

"Why didn't you bother to tell me yoongi?! I'm his mate!" Taehyung started controlling his rising anger.

It's true, taehyung has all rights to know everything about jungkook not only because taehyung is jungkook's mate but also because taehyung was everything that jungkook had. He must know everything about jungkook.

"But you don't act like a one, taehyung. If you're his mate, if you love him, you wouldn't be this careless" yoongi words made taehyung halt on his spot.

At this point, his mind question if he truly loves jungkook because if he does he wouldn't hurt jungkook. All he did was hurt the younger, the only person who was still looking up to him.

"I-I'm sorry y-yoongi-ah. I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to hurt him. I honestly didn't" taehyung began to sob out in pain, and a pool of painful tears began to gather around his eyes, they rolled down even more slowly.

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to," yoongi said and patted his shoulder but got startled when taehyung pulled him for a bone-crushing hug.

Taehyung began to sob even louder now but this time people didn't give him weird looks because he knows these sights aren't rare in hospitals. Yoongi stretched his arms and wrapped them around taehyung's shoulders, welcoming him for the hug.

Taehyung cried out painfully, regretting every single thing that he said to the younger boy, every word embarked in his mind reminding him how stupid and heartless he was but all he can do is cry because he cannot take those words back.

He wishes he could do that.

"Please I'm sorry. I'm the most foolish person on this earth. Why did I hurt my petal? Why did I do that to him, yoongi? I'm so fucking stupid, so fucking cruel. Not even God will ever forgive me" taehyung shouted in grief.

Tears were wetting yoongi's shoulder while his heart was breaking into small pieces, that will never be able to fix again, ever again.

"Have faith taehyung. That's all that has left. Not even God can change that" yoongi said.

Taehyung cried even harder at the words, he doesn't want to let go of the younger, and he regrets everything and all he wants is to make everything correct. He wants everything to get back, where didn't know that jungkook was his mate, so this time he could say yes and give him everything he deserve.

He wishes that he could take back time.

Yoongi looked up when he noticed the doctor's presence in front of him, he could feel something was off with the doctor's face, it wasn't bright as it used to be anymore, and his heart raced up a little bit at his expression.

"Mr Min, we need to talk, now"