Same Shit, Different Day

The tire racing sound died down as the boy turned off the engine of his motorbike, the sanitary air beat by dusty air when the whole ground was filled with dust.

High-pitched noises, more like girls' loud squealings can be heard from all around the ground, girls were running toward the bicycle as if they were going to slam themselves on the biker.

The hot biker!

Same shit, different day. He thought out loud.

The biker got off the bike before sliding out the key from the hole and flung it toward a boy who was successfully able to grab them, not falling it down on the ground.
When he was about to walk toward the ground, he stopped himself and rolled his eyes when he saw a certain annoying girl walking toward him with a smirk on her lips.

"Hey, jungkook, good morning" her high-pitched voice slightly made the biker irritated but decided not to ignore it, can't afford to lose her. Because the silver head knows that he needs her to satisfy his dirty little needs.

Sexual desires to be exact,

"Good morning, Irene" jungkook greeted her back and kissed her cheek who blushed like a bitch, well thats who she really is.

Her luscious eyes checked him out, mainly focusing on his cock, wanting to have a taste early in the morning, her energetic juice.

"Good morning, jungkook Oppa!" loud screams and giggles came closer as the girl began to circle around him, stretching their beautiful gifts and delicious snacks made by the girls, okay let's call them fans.

"Oppa, I made these cookies for you, you want to try a one?" A sweet yet pitched voice asked jungkook, gaining his attention toward her, her eyes immediately looked away, not being able to keep up the rude eye contact with him.

For the second time in his college life, he picked up a chocolate cookie which was stuffed with numerous chocolate chips. He brought the cookie toward his mouth before biting down a mouthful of the cookie

Arguing to taste it since he hadn't had anything as his breakfast, the meal he would always skip. He hummed and checked out the cookie again, confirming the taste.

Taste good, no lie. The silver head found himself thinking.

But, as much as he wanted to gulp down the sweet delicious cookie, he gathered them around the rims and threw it on her face, which almost covered her face with the chewed cookies along with his spit.

Her face scrunched into a disgusting yet, saddened one, totally affected by the action. A wave of a loud gasp followed the action, earning small chatters all around the ground.

But the silver head doesn't seem to give fuck as he began to walk past them before sharing his last glance on the girls who instantly looked in different directions, feeling uncomfortable at the rude eyes that were checking them out.

Girls just stood there staring at the man's glorious body but Irene immediately followed him too, leaving the girls who were chattering behind about the startling scene.

Jungkook finally found himself behind a huge building, leaning on his back, resting his head on the white wall, groaning from time to time as the girl who was kneeling in front of him was choking on his dick.

"Fuck, faster bitch" jungkook took a fistful of her head and began to thrust it into her small mouth, tears were streaming down from her pink cheeks. Hands were gripping his thighs, supporting herself from not falling to the ground.

What a pathetic whore. He thought.

"Close" jungkook announced before discharging his white inside the mouth, painting her walls. Jungkook grunted and took out his shaft who whined at the loss. Zipped up his pant and fixed his trouser.

Gladly, she gulped down the sweet thick juice not letting a drip fall from the chin, gathered the around her slender finger and sucked on it like a desperate bitch.

"Go to your class, I'll call if it's needed," jungkook said and left the girl whose face colours faded away at the dissatisfaction. She thought jungkook would fuck her but seemed like jungkook has other plans.

Jungkook strolled into the chemistry lecture and smiled a little when his eyes landed on the certain man who was waving at him to sit next to him. He finally got there and sat next to the raven-head and hugged him, greeting him as usual.

"Hey, bitch! What made you late asshole?" Jimin, his best friend asked who was smirking already knowing the answer but arguing to know the answer from the male's lips.

"Morning exercises, you know," jungkook said in a small voice, a mere whisper. Jimin eyed the girl who just entered the room with messy hair and wobbly legs. She sat on the front lines before sparing a luscious gaze on the silver head boy.

"Bitch! You need to stop doing this jungkook, especially when your birthday is next week. You'll find your mate" Jimin talked in a sort of a serious tone, trying to pursue his friend to stop following such disrespectful actions.

"Shut it, Jimin. You know I don't need anyone but him! He's the one for me" jungkook raised his voice a little bit. His hand fisted in wrath, jaw tightened at the image of mating with some other pussy, an omega of course.

"What the fuck is wrong with you gguk? How in the hell do you even expect yourself to end up with that old ass?" Jimin asked totally disgruntled with the friend's idea.

He doesn't want jungkook to end up with another man who had a husband. Well, being honest, Jimin also likes guys but never imagined having a boy mate cause it's impossible to be true.

Everyone alpha must end up marrying a woman, an omega, who can give birth to a child, to maintain a healthy lifestyle. That's how Jimin thinks.

That's how the rest of the wolves think, that's the tradition.

"SHUT UP! Call him that name once again, I won't let you walk out of that door with this fine pretty face of yours" jungkook seethed in anger, feeling the anger rushing through his veins.

Jungkook's hand unintentionally grabbed his collar which came across to be much smaller in size than he already was. Hands were trembling in anger along with the thick fabric of his friend's cloth.

"Good morning class" an old voice distracted jungkook from speaking any further. Jungkook let go of the male's collar and fixed it properly who was too stunned to speak or move.

Jimin was mad, and totally disagree with the silver head's opinion because he knows it will never work. An aloha cannot end up with another alpha.

It's impossible for an alpha to marry another alpha.

Is it impossible because it's not the right thing or is it because they have never witnessed such a thing?

Jungkook focused on the lesson and didn't even turn his head toward his friend, feeling hateful of the things that he mentioned. He doesn't like it when someone calls him like that.

He loves the elder, despiting everything that the elder man went through. He doesn't care if the elder man was already married to someone but he's happy that his husband is dead so that now he can fix the missing piece of his heart.

He doesn't care if the whole world fight against them, as long as the elder is on his side, no one beat them down but what he didn't sure about is the love of his life loves him back.

Jungkook chuckled thinking about the possibility of the elder man falling for him, no way he would end up with him but he ain't gonna lose his hopes.

But all he knows is that if he can't have the elder he wouldn't waste a second living In this pathetic life.

___

I know the entire thing is still confusing but don't hesitate to support me lmao 🤓