You Cannot Take His Place, Don't Even Think About That

Jungkook was in his room, thoughts were restlessly coming into his mind, which almost kept him sleepless last night. He was thinking about how will taehyung react if he confess his undying feelings. He doesn't know the answer, all he could is hope for the best.

He was drifting in his thought when his room's door burst open, revealing angry park Jimin.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?" A noise chimed in his room, flinching the silver head a little but chuckled afterwards.

"Why?" Jungkook asked patting the bed to sit him next to him. Jimin stormed up to jungkook and plopped himself on the bouncing mattress.

"Why? I just had to go since my mom was sick and when I came back to see you everyone in the house gave me some 'faggot' look. I just don't get this. When did I become gay?" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and gave a confusing look who laughed a bit at the joke.

"No one will give you that look unless you are a one, Jimin" jungkook stuck his lower lip between his teeth to stop him from laughing. Jimin's eyes enlarged but glared in the next second.

"Do you have a death wish or what? Don't get me started on this okay" Jimin glared back who was still laughing.

"Now tell me what happened last night? Is she hot? Damn, I'm sure Moon Goodness has matched you with a hot one" Jimin's voice went all dreamy only to receive a no from jungkook which cause Jimin to frown back.

"Why? Is she ugly?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung is my mate, Jimin" jungkook announced lowly, Jimin stood up from the bed and gave him a disbelieving look.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Jimin shouted out, earning a small sigh from the silver head. Jungkook knew Jimin's reaction must be something like this.

He knew how jimin will react.

"Are you cursing at me or the moon goodness?" He asked, with a little frown on his face, Jimin just stood there, not believing what he heard just now.

"What's this joke, jungkook? Stop playing with me and tell me the truth" Jimin moved closer, cupped the chubby cheeks of the silver head and brought his face closer as his voice became softer.

Jungkook removed the grip on his cheeks and looked away. He doesn't understand why can't anyone understand that taehyung is his mate. It's not his freaking decision, it's what the moon goodness wants but he ain't complaining.

"I'm not playing any games, Jimin. Why can't you understand that it's my fucking decision, it's moon goodness who set me up with taehyung!" Jungkook raised his voice, feeling irritated by the same question that people ask from time to time.

"You're an alpha jungkook A FUCKING ALPHA! and there's no way you can fucking end up with another fucking alpha. It's impossible, that cannot be" Jimin cut off by jungkook.

"IS IT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT FREAKING GOD HAS PUT ME UP WITH ANOTHER FUCKING ALPHA! DON'T FUCKING DIE ON ME! JESUS!" Jungkook screamed at Jimin in his alpha voice, making Jimin squirm on the spot.

Beta cannot stand with an alpha.

"C-calm down j-jungkook, i-it hurts" Jimin whimpered, feeling uneasy to breathe and maintain his posture.

"H-hey, I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to" jungkook softened his voice and held jimin's hands tightly. Jimin nodded his head, feeling less pain.

He finally looked at jungkook again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way but I don't understand why God did something like this" Jimin whispered.

"But you can't be with him jungkook. He's not a match for you. He doesn't suit you jungkook. You deserve someone who's in your age" Jimin glared at the boy who hung his head low, feeling embarrassed out of nowhere at the truth that Jimin stated.