⇠ 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 ⇢

You either take care of the girl or i will

.

_______________________________________

A man was sitting there, hanging out with his daughter, step daughter to be exact and his wife while his number three was standing by. Basically guarding his boss, kakucho hitto.

He noticed a door slightly open far in the hallway, he swore he always saw that specific door closed. He came out of his thoughts once he saw a small head hide and quietly yet quickly close the door. He went to check it out, as he told his boss he was going to the bathroom.

He walked into the room. It was decorated with pastel yellow walls that had little flower designs, a twin sized bed with a white cover and a rocking chair with a teddy bear on top, it was a child's room.

He looked over to the closet door and soon opened it.

There was a little girl with shoulder length h/c hair and dark eyes like her fathers. She wore a yellow sleeping gown with a small teddy bear design on it. The light clothing made her eyes stand out a lot.
"What's your name kid?" He asked.

The girl didn't answer, she just stood there quiet as if she was hesitating to tell him her name or not but in the end, she decided to finally speak up "uh....y/n" she replied in a quiet voice that anyone could barely hear but he managed to catch her name.

"So y/n, how old are you?" He asked in a rather curious manner "hm...." She hummed as she started to count with her small fingers while puffing her cheeks from concentration as she soon moved her gaze up at the male. "I'm four years old!" She happily replied, proud of herself after being able to reply correctly her age. "Why aren't you with your parents?" He once again made a question.

The girls mood soon went downhill making the man slightly panic inside

"They don't really like me very much" She replied with a voice that made her sound like she was at the brink of tears

_______________________________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑
________________________________________________

_______________________________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑________________________________________________