𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 13

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘀

.

___________________

The cold air lingered around the room, i was woken up by the freezing weather. I rubbed my eyes as a tired voice startled me "don't do that it's bad for you" my eyes shot towards the voice, I expected to see kakucho or sanzu but it was.....Mikey?  "What the hell are you doing in my room?!?" I yelled out, proceeding to throw the empty vase next to my bed which he sadly caught. "No need to be so agressive" he spoke, placing the vase on the desk "why do you care so much anyway?" I spoke, trying to avoid eye contact.
As if on que I felt somebody grab onto my chin, that's when I was met by Mikeys glare, I couldn't let myself be controlled by him and so I glared back and pushed him away.

The sudden idea of pushing his buttons came to mind who knows? He might spill out the truth anyway. And so I did just that.

"right now, I could kill you if I wanted to, the police wouldn't expect a kid did it and they'd most definitely be grateful that manjiro sano is dead, right?" I smirked as his eyes widen it didn't take much for him to gain back his composure just to act dumb. "What the hell makes you think the police would want me dead?" He rose an eyebrow as his voice got more intimidating.

"Quit the fake act and get out my room then we'll talk"

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

You felt the excitement of exposing him, it felt satisfying with every step you took the bigger the smirk on your face became. You didn't bother even hiding it.
Once you made it to the table Mikey was already sat there in a trance, it was obvious he was confused about the fact you knew. As soon as he heard footsteps he looked up only to be met with a identical glare as his, he gritted his teeth being met with your gaze "get that dumb smirk off your face" he spoke "why should I? Is it because you know I'm right?" You wanted to dearly get on his nerves and it was definitely working.

Both you and mikey have the same amount of patience, none but you both also loved to play with the mind of others specially of one another "shut up y/n" he warned through gritted teeth as he stood up, slamming his hands on the table. "Oh no! Don't kill me like the others mercy please sano!" You faked an extremely dramatic cry while placing the back of your hand on your forehead "I said shut up!"

You felt yourself being slammed to a wall as you slight winced from the pain on your back "what are you gonna do next? Ask your subordinates to fucking torture me to my death?" You grinned, everything was hurting but you wouldn't just give in, it was like a competition between the two of you and it would be quite entertaining and worrying to watch if someone was present "no need, I know how to take matters into my own hands. Unlike you" he remarked. "You have a lot to say about me for someone who never and never will care about me" you glared as his eyes filled with sadness for a moment "why so silent sano?" You smirked with pride towards your victory.

He simply let go and left.

"How pathetic of you" you dusted yourself off as a maid ran to you to make sure you were ok. It was the woman that gave you the motherly feeling "are you ok dear?" She checked for any harm "I'm fine, really, I'm sorry you had to see that" you held her hand in a soft manner "no no!...I'm sorry that you live this way" the woman hugged you. You weren't going to decline the hug, specially if it came from her, definitely your favorite maid. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Mikey staring from far away with anger and sadness filling his eyes.

He wished he could hug you the same way that woman is but he just couldn't you reminded him of them so much it was like you were a female version of them... baji and shinichiro. Heck these two probably hate him for the way he has been with you if they witnessed it but he couldn't bring himself to look at you. Your bravery and hot headed personality reminded him of izana, he shivered at the thought of you being a card board copy of him. It would be a living nightmare to live with a mini izana to him.

"What should I do?" He whispered.

____________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

____________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑