𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 |𝖛𝖔𝖑 .12

Same situation, different thinking, how useless that is when you can't even communicate

you can't even communicate.

.

__________________________

The past days have been lonely, yet it felt like it was an everyday thing.
Basically, things were back to the way they were before, it didn't surprised you, you knew it would happen at some point but didn't expect it to be so soon and most certainly not in this way.

Your ear buds were placed in as you made your way to school, it was pretty sunny, it definitely didn't fit your mood at the moment so that didn't help at all. Suddenly, you felt a slight breeze, out of reflex you looked over to see some familiar tattoos, but they were somehow by the mens Adam's apple, the must've hurt, you imagined they chose the placement, atleast they have a small bit of freedom in that hell hole.

They both had lilac hair, the hairstyles and heights helped you know who's who, the shorter one looked like a bitch and you recognized him from the training while the taller one looked like a...car sales man? Well atleast you knew he wasn't even close to a car sales guy "shitty bonten members" you scoffed, looking behind you, only to see them already staring at you in awe "do I really look like that asshole?" You mumbled as you put your hoodie over your head and proceeded to walk faster. "Could my day get any worse?" you groaned.

FIRST PERSON POV:
After what felt like an eternity, school was in sight, I let out a sight of relief as I made my way in. I didn't feel like talking to anybody so I just raised the volume in my ear buds, music was my escape from reality, it's just calming even though the songs on display aren't as calming as listening to music is described but something's something.

Oh yeah, remember when I said my day couldn't get any worse? Well it definitely did. I suddenly felt myself crash onto somebody, and guess what?... my dumbass actually tried to grab the air.

I definitely didn't feel like socializing today, like always and hope I could get away with just grabbing my things and leaving without a trace, that was a success. The guy looked confused as to who he crashed into, he looked pretty pissed about the fact I didn't even apologize but that didn't matter.

The stress is real, now shitty classes.....yay I guess...

not.....I hope I fall into a well and crack my skull open and die, fuck the government even though this has nothing to do with me wanting to die.

"I really gotta stop thinking these beautiful and 'bone cracking' things" I mumbled with a chuckle "Y/N" yelled out the teacher "BITCH! I mean..MRS-"

Heck did i get lost in my thoughts since the hallway?! I'm already in class?!? Oh well. I thought as the teacher kept looking at me in an offended way, I just shrugged and shrunk in my seat.

......OTHER PERSPECTIVE.....

Sanzu and kakucho were very down and it was visible, they felt sad about the fact they didn't tell you sooner, I mean...they were already breaking the rules with being with their bosses daughter, it didn't really matter if they broke any more rules. Every person around them noticed their sad aura,  it was concerning but they definitely didn't want to be therapist's, specially of these two. Ones a fucking drug addict while one has the mind and posture of a single father, how depressing, all the members knew it would happen sooner or later, little did they know it really wasn't quite the reason although kakuchos was slightly accurate due to him being almost a single father due to taking care of sanzu but most importantly playing a role in the life of a girl that he love dearly even though she was mad at him. Sanzu's reasoning was definitely accurate though.

Kakucho honestly thought you had all the rights to be that mad at him so he accepted that part of the fate, he felt horrible at the thought of you being scared of him. Heck you
literally pointed a piece of broken glass and hurt yourself all because of him, he didn't even add a small bit of blame to sanzu he took it all to himself, it was quite depressing if you ask me.

As for sanzu? He didn't feel like crying he felt anger build up inside him, he never thought he'd be mad at Mikey he was mad at him for making him and important role and for actually letting him take the job even though he did it voluntarily, it was obvious it wasn't part of his plans to care for someone other than Mikey, and he most definitely didn't think it would be HIS daughter. He just felt mad, guilty,  not even alcohol or drugs could fix it, he didn't even bother he just let anger consume him. Sanzu has been more aggressive and dry with his colleagues but he could care less.

They both felt just guilty.

Mikey was suspicious, he knew nothing could get in the way of their emotions but why all of a sudden? He had to keep an eye on them....

.

.

A very close eye, who knows? Maybe they met someone and care for them dearly, he knew it was someone close to him, it was all in the eyes but it can't be y/n...

Right?....

𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑
_________________________________________________

𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑_________________________________________________