𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 03

Our little secret

Our little secret

.

__________________________________________________

It's been years after he met the little girl, that was ten years algo and the girl is now fourteen years old while kakucho hasn't even aged a bit. The only thing that changed was probably his hair length no joke.
The most surprising thing was, he hasn't been caught being with the girl (basically raising her what were you thinking about sir 😀)
She sees him as her father figure and even calls him dad sometimes, the first time that happened as soon as kakucho got home he cried out of happiness and he wouldn't stop smiling the next day. He didn't expect to become so close to a kid that's not even his.

Heck he didn't even plan on having a kid at all but apparently it happened

_____________________________________

Lately, a certain member of bonten has noticed that kakucho has been leaving many times at this certain hour.

.

.....sanzu haruchiyo.

He has been oddly suspicious about his colleague due to his leaves at one certain hour, the impatience, and he has been oddly..... happy I guess you could say. Sanzu needed to know what was going on although it wasn't his business he just wanted to be nosey.

Screw that.

He thought kakucho was a traitor. If only he knew that the innocent man was just visiting the poor child.
As he was about to leave, a certain pink head ran up to the male and wrapped his arm around the confused kakucho "what do you need sanzu?" He asked while trying to hide his annoyed tone "oh nothing~ where are you going?" Asked the grinning pink head. Kakucho seemed to slightly freeze but quickly gained his composure "somewhere" he replied, raising an eyebrow at the man next to him "if it's just somewhere then take me with you!" Sanzu exclaimed with a rather joyful tone "that's not necessary" replied the dark haired male as he tried to remove the pink heads arm from over his shoulder "come on kaku~" he sang as kakucho sighed at the nickname and finally gave in. "fine! But don't tell Mikey you piece of shit" he threatened but his companion didn't seem fazed by it.

"Let's go~"

_________________________________________________________________________

A silent huh was heard and then there finally came words "the hell are we doing at Mikey's house, and why didn't we enter the gate and instead park blocks away?" bombarded sanzu with questions as soon as he could think of words "well one, this is why I have been sneaking out at a certain hour, and two, he can't know I come here while he's gone" he replied while slightly hesitating on telling him about the last part "are you a traitor or some shit?" Asked the still confused pink head while kakucho just sighed in disappointment "let's just go and you'll understand" spoke kakucho.

"Ok now this is VERY suspicious" began sanzu. You may be wondering why? Well the answer for that is their literally coming in through the window "Just shut up will you?" Replied the irritated kakucho who was busy unlocking their entrance "alright, alright" were the last words kakucho hoped to hear from sanzu.
"Y/n, im here! And I apparently was forced to bring company" he called for the girl, as he mumbled the last part while glaring at the pink head who could only sweatdrop and regret his choice.

Soon, a young girl who dressed in a slight masculine way ran into the dark haired males arms. What was weird for sanzu was the girl looked a lot like mikey, the skinny build, the eyes, her smile, she was like a female version of Mikey, but instead her blonde locks, she now had them dark. The truth was, she wanted something that added a little feature to look like kakucho "well, well who's this kakucho?" Grinned the pink head, grabbing the chin and examining her features.

That didn't last long as the girl smacked his hands away from her face and glared at the blue eyed man who felt slightly intimidated by her glare 'she's definitely sanos daughter' he thought, slightly shivering at the thought of them both glaring at him. "Don't worry y/n he won't do anything and if he does just beat his ass like I taught you" he smirked at you while side eyeing sanzu who only looked at him startled.
"And who's he?" Asked the girl while raising an eyebrow.

Kakucho slightly elbowed sanzu as if he was telling him to introduce himself as sanzu yelped from the contact "sanzu haruchiyo, bontens number two" he introduced as he waved at the girl with his classic grin. The girl just looked at him up and down and rolled her eyes "he's definitely an immature one" she spoke as kakucho chuckled at her remark.

"Damn-" was all sanzu could let out.

_________________________________
『𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑』

_________________________________『𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑』