𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖙𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 18

𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖋𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞_____________________________

_____________________________

"So you did all that just for some kid?" Ran raised an eyebrow at both the silent males who only nodded "she's not some kid jackass" muttered Sanzu "geez sorry, didn't think you'd care how I address her" mumbled the tall individual "I think it's pretty stupid, you basically played with death just for someone who will grow to hate you" the lilac eye male sighed "will you shut up?" Sanzu spoke in a defensive manner "heck this dumbass even pointed a gun at Mikey" he chuckled "what part of shut up do you not understand" Glared the pinkhead. He soon stood up and left the room, he was obviously irritated about the way Ran talked about you, it was more than noticeable that he grew to love you, some could say that he grew to love you more than kakucho.

𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖐𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔
"Can you atleast lower your voice, you're giving me a headache Haitani" muttered kakucho, massaging his temples "talk about the girl all you want but she has some guts" interfered Rindou, ignoring the comment made by the dark haired male "you're telling me you've met her?" the tall Haitani asked as he soon got on with his rambling "yeah, she even stood up to Mikey and everything, and she's not that much of a pain in the ass like his other daughter" Rindou began
"Will you two leave, you guys are extremely irritating" spoke once again the dark haired male.
"Fine fine, leave the delicate princess alone" chuckled Ran with his sibling close behind.

They missed you quite dearly, just like you missed them. But they sadly couldn't see you no matter what they tried for obvious reasons.

𝖄/𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

A dreadful walk awaited you, you always went to this pet shop but today you decided to pay Mitsuya a visit, it was further away from the pet shop but it was worth it because you mostly spend your day there since talking with Mitsuya was quite entertaining. Let's call him your personal therapist while we're at it.

The cool air calmed you. you finally felt free after not being able to go out because of 'fathers orders'
The familiar scent of sweetness reached your nose, you looked over to see a stand that sold mochi and honestly, you were craving it, so why not grab some for you and Mitsuya?

And that's exactly what you did.

After paying for the sweets that were now in a bag, you got back on track, you always saw that stand so you knew you were pretty close.

_____•____________•___________•______

"Mitsuya, I'm here!" You yelled out, proceeding to place your jacket on the coat hanger.
You made your way to the back of the shop, which was basically his work area. You didn't see anyone and it was awfully strange to you since Mitsuya would always close the shop if he weren't around.
As if on que, you felt a touch on your shoulder, proceeding to grab the hand and flip them over your back, onto the desk.
The male groaned in pain as you noticed that it was Mitsuya who you flipped over "Shit, Mitsuya are you alright?!" You exclaimed, immediately helping him up "yep, I didn't know you could do that though" he spoke between groans, continuing his actions of stretching once he got up "atleast I don't have to worry about you going out alone anymore" he grinned, still slightly pained by the previous event.
"Well uh, I bought mochi! It was for both of us but after that whole thing, you can keep them for yourself" you grinned while giving him the bag that contained the sweets "I also bought you a few drinks, they're in the bag"

Mitsuya smiled at the things you bought him but he felt awful for making you waste money on him "you know, you didn't have to do that. Let me pay you back" he went to grab his wallet but you got ahold of his hand "don't worry about it, plus make it an apology" you spoke. Mitsuya chuckled at your last remark.

Mitsuya was lonely most of the time, occupied with work but your company made him happy, even if it was a once in a while thing. He still appreciates it a lot.
You yourself, actually thought of visiting Mitsuya more often, maybe bring him homemade food even, he honestly deserved it as you considered him basically as an older brother, of course a sibling you actually cared for, not like a so called sibling you don't even interact with.

"How about we stick to the original plan and share them, what do you think?" The male with sleepy lilac eyes spoke, sending you a heart warming smile. You simply nodded in response. You were grabbing the sweets from the bag as Mitsuya decided to begin a conversation, but it was a conversation you hoped to avoid from the start. But you still decided to go along since you knew you could tell Mitsuya, you trusted him a lot. "N/n, you know, I was worried about you after you asked me about all that bonten stuff, why did you want to know that stuff anyway? I know Mikey is your dad and all so why ask me instead of him?" He asked in an unsure mannerism, noticing how your body became tense at the mention of his questions "I don't have a good relationship with him, he always preferred his other family and left me in the dust all the time" you calmly replied, handing him a drink. A frown noticeable on his face "you know, bonten is dangerous, do your matters with him, not with them" spoke the male "I know I know, there's actually a detail I never mentioned" you began "y/n if it's some serious shit I'm adopting you and taking you with me" you proceeded to grin at the male "If you do, I'll be more than happy"

"Anyways, basically after that asshole left me in dust, two members of the scary bonten took his place and so they became my parental figures" you made jazz hands after your explanation as the male was left shocked

"EXCUSE ME Y/N SANO-"
"WAIT WAIT NOT THE HAIR-"

After that whole painful chaos, the chat continued but of course not without the glared that you sent to Mitsuya he tried to do the same even though he didn't last that long due to the piercing gaze you possessed.
It got quite late and so you decided to leave "Mitsu, I'm going to take my leave now, it getting quite late" you grinned at the male "alright, you should visit more often, I'm quite lonely here" he spoke, bringing you into a heart warming embrace that sent comfort to your body.
"I should really go" you grinned, looking at the wind through the glass door"
"Alright, just be careful, even though I don't have to worry much, found it out the hard way" spoke the lilac haired male, rubbing his back in the process as you let out a breathy laugh. "Goodbye Mitsuya!"
You yelled out before stepping out the door, the cold wind making contact with your skin.

And so your walk back began.
You tried to walk in a fast pace since it was getting quite dark.
It wasn't a far walk, but the cold made it feel like it was a pretty long way back
The walk felt dreadful as you only wanted to lay down and sleep, you felt quite triggered by a car that was following for a suspicious amount of time and it advanced at a creepy pace. You quickly grabbed your small dagger, you didn't think it would ever come in handy but you jinxed it apparently
"God it's way too late for this" you groaned, proceeding to throw the dagger straight to the windshield and go for a shortcut.

That was the night that you came home safely. All thanks to Sanzu and Kakucho although the suspicion came to mind once again. The car seemed extremely familiar but it was just a car so it didn't really matter for long

_____________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

Sorry for the inactivity, this chapter was extended and rushed so I will do a grammar check as soon as I can! <3