𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .10

The truth may hurt but it's better than the lies they always told

.

_________________________________________

"Woah woah woah, slow down I can't understand anything you're saying" spoke mitsuya as he handed you a bottle of water, cleaning your tears. The water was for him but it seemed like you needed it more. As you finally calmed down, you both sat across from eachother as one held the features of terror while the other looked awfully confused. "Mitsuya....be honest with me...please" you spoke as he nodded in an assuring way as he propped his elbows on the table "How do you know Mikey and what is bonten?" You asked while glaring a him "well, your father and I knew each other since we were teenagers.....as for bonten...I...don't know what bonten is.. at all" he spoke, slightly smiling at you. He started to bounce his leg and you knew he did that when he was lying or was nervous. "Why the hell are you lying to me?" You spoke through gritted teeth as mitsuya couldn't help but shuffle in his seat.

You were determined to get answers and if you didnt, then you would ask the 'bonten' members themselves.

"I can't tell you much about bonten other than they're dangerous as for how I know your father, we used to be in a gang together, it was best known as toman" he spoke, letting out a relieved breath after being free from your intimidating stare "well that's not very helpful but it came to use" you mumbled. "Thank you Mitsuya- San, I have to go now." You finally spoke out loud as you put on your jacket. You were soon pulled into a hug as Mitsuya whispered in your ear: "don't be stupid and throw yourself into bontens business, I care about you, so please be careful" he whispered. You nodded and soon left.

As you walked through the empty streets, you looked around in a paranoid way. 'Yeah well no shit bontens dangerous' you thought as you remembered the information Mitsuya gave you. If Mikey was in a gang, you imagined sanzu and kakucho were too in a gang and that made you question your trust in them especially about the present with bonten.

At this point you felt like your head was going to explode due to the overthinking and it definitely wasn't pleasant. You knew they would do nothing to you since they have basically been nothing but good to you even after working in that hellhole but something made you feel uneasy but what if the uneasiness is cause by the one and only Mikey?

Well? Now you get what the thoughts feel like and why it hurts so much. You still had so many questions.

.

.

Too many questions.

.

___________________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

It's a really short chapter but I swear the next one is going to be longer