𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .04

I guess being with you won't be that bad

.

___________________________________

A few months have passed and you were used to sanzu's chaotic behavior by now so it wasn't a surprise to you.
You were busy studying and you didn't hear your door shut due to the headphones you were wearing ofcourse sanzu wasn't aware of that as you felt a hand on your shoulder you were startled.

You quickly flipped the person over your shoulder as they landed harshly on the desk as he groaned in pain. You were in the moment and you didn't even bother check who it was after they landed harshly your eyes widen as you thought about the possibilities that you just flipped your own father.

After such a loud thud reached kakuchos ears, he quickly ran to the girl room. Heck it was probably the fastest he's ever ran up some stairs in his life. He soon burst in the room only to find you staring at sanzu in disappointment as he still laid on your desk groaning. Kakucho sighed and pulled sanzu up and threw him on your bed as he soon wrapped his arms around you and glared at sanzu.

"Well, atleast we know she can protect herself" spoke sanzu while giving kakucho a thumbs up only to throw his head back on the bed again as he dropped his hand to his side "sanzu, this hasn't been the first time this has happened, at this point we already expect you to say that" scolded kakucho as you smirked at sanzu in his misery. "And y/n, darling, you were the one who almost made him have back problems or probably gave them to him so you're helping him up" he spoke, noticing your smirk of victory through the corner of his eye. You groaned as you made your way closer to the bubble gum pink haired male.

「________________________♡_______________________ 」

"YOU DID WHAT?!?"

The females voice boomed throughout her room and probably her house while the pink haired male hissed at her voice "definitely Mikey's daughter" he mumbled.

"We- well you always study, and you never go out because we can't take you due to Mikey probably catching us with you so I thought..... why not rent the water park for the entire day!" He exclaimed while making jazz hands as you rubbed your temples in a slightly worried manner. "And what exactly am I going to tell my dad if he comes home early and he seems me carrying a backpack with damp hair?.." you scolded as you then continued with a mocking voice "oh nothing dad I just went to the water park for the entire day with two dudes from your criminal organization that by the way are more like my father figures than you!" You mocked as sanzu sweatdropped.

"Well then just leave out the father figure part?" He carefully replied as it was visible he thought out his choice of words in order to not fume the average height girl.