* 21

❝ something about you
made me feel a little 
more alive and a far
less lost ❞
The Better Man Project

mature content !

The drive back to his was slow, his hands resting in Thea's lap. He tightened his hold before releasing their fingers as he pulled into his driveway.

Onyx had decided to stay for the sleepover when they went to pick him up, so they had the house to themselves. He glanced at her through the corner of his eyes, the way her gaze softened into a soft smile leaving him dazed. Fuck.

He turned the ignition off to her open her door. Her skirt had risen, exposing her toned legs and blushing he forced himself to shift his gaze.

She was ethereal.

His fingers slipped back into hers almost as if it was on reflex and he lead them to the front door. Cursing himself he turned around to her running a hand through his hair.

"I'm so sorry". Her eyebrows furrowed but he continued. "I didn't even ask whether you wanted to be brought back to mine. I can drop you back...".

Thea tried cutting in but it was of no avail.

"I'll, uh, I can drive you back if you..". Thea shut him up with a kiss, her lips softly tangling with his.

Adonis let out a soft grunt, hands sliding down her waist before tugging her impossibly closer to his chest. Thea let out a soft moan her hands sliding down his chest until she reached the band of his pants.

They broke apart with rushed breaths their foreheads resting against each other. "You should do that more often", he murmured trying to catch his breath.

She blushed, smiling so hard it captured all his five senses and leaned in to give him a small peck on his cheek. "I'll keep that in mind".

He pulled the door open switching on the lights. Thea's eyes flickered across the room her gaze refusing to leave a single surface untouched. His house never failed to amaze her.

His scent filled her nose and she was instantly clothed in comfort, her body unconsciously leaning closer to him. He smiled, hands brushing past her waist to shut the door behind them.

Adonis lead her further into the house stopping just in front of his bedroom. "Do you wanna take a shower?". Thea hummed, gaze focused on the way his muscles flexed underneath the sweater he was wearing. He had removed his puffer and Thea couldn't have been more thankful.

His hair had begun to grow out despite his recent haircut and she ached to run her fingers through it. How she ended up with someone so handsome never failed to amaze her.

Adonis smirked at her dazed look using a finger to lift her chin so she met his gaze. "Baby", he drawled trailing his gaze over her features. "You're more than free to look later but I want to shower so we can cuddle, hm?". She blushed leaning to bury her face in his chest.

"Can I take one too?", she asked. Adonis nodded chuckling to himself as he pushed his room door open.

"I did ask but you were too busy ogling over me. Not that I mind".

Thea blushed again not finding the confidence to reply to him and simply watched as he stretched, a sliver of skin appearing from underneath his clothes.

Thea knew he was doing it to tease her at this point and smiling to herself she removed her sweater, revealing the cropped corset she wore underneath.

Revelling in the way he gasped she walked to him, placing a manicured hand on his chest. "The shower?". Adonis groaned dropping his head into her neck.