22

❝ i fell in love with a world through her eyes ❞
- atticus

Thea turned to her side, smiling as soft snores left his mouth. She watched as strands of his hair brushed against his forehead, the sun creating a honey-like glow across his face.

Her eyes flitted down to his bare collarbone, memories of their previous night shifting through her mind. The way he kept eye contact as he ate her out lit something primal in her. She wanted to bite him.

Adonis smirked, hands reaching out to pull her to his chest. "I can feel you staring baby". She pressed her thighs together at the huskiness of his voice, moving to bury her face in his neck.

He tutted, hands gently grasping her throat to pull her out of his neck.

"Give me a kiss", he muttered eyes memorising every inch of her face. She truly was beautiful. Thea's eyebrows furrowed and she scooted away from him, bringing the duvet to her chin.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet". Adonis rolled his eyes and moved closer to her, his hands working their way into her hair. He brought her face closer to his, and in the same husky voice, muttered into her ear. "Kiss me".

Thea gasped, gently pressing a kiss to his cheek. Adonis grumbled under his breath and pressed a kiss to her cheek, hands sliding down to squeeze her hips.

Grey sweatpants hung low on his hips as he stood and Thea couldn't remove her eyes from the v-line that disappeared past the waistband. Oh my god. He smirked knowingly before walking to her side, lifting her out of bed.

She squealed in shock, her hands automatically wrapping around his neck.

"Morning", he smiled at her, his dimples making an unusual appearance. "Can I get my morning kiss now?" he asked cheekily, slowly placing her down.

"Good morning and no", Thea replied, hands resting against his abs. He groaned, dropping his hands from her side. Thea smiled as he pouted, walking past him to head to the bathroom.

Adonis poured her coffee into a mug, bringing it to his lips to make sure it wasn't too hot. He was dressed in a black beater, a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his hips, wisps of his hair framing his face.

He felt her footsteps behind him before she placed a soft kiss on his arm, automatically curling into his side.

She grabbed her coffee off him with a shy smile pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Adonis turned them around, pressing her against the counter to deepen the kiss. Thea moaned as his hands brushed past her waist, moving down to grip her thighs and lift her onto the counter.

She pulled away flushed, hands brushing the hair out of his face. "E-ember's moving to be here soon", she gulped, eyes fixated on the way his adam's apple bobbed.

Adonis let out a breathy sigh and helped her down from the counter hands reaching into his pocket to hide his boner. The girls had decided to go shopping together for last-minute Christmas gifts as his party was two days away and there was still so much to do.

A honk from outside made Adonis pull away from her hold pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. Thea left his hold and walked over to the door to greet Ember, the two of them immediately discussing their plans for later that morning.

As she started to leave, he grabbed her by the arm pulling her back into his chest before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll miss you, darling". A blush spread across Thea's cheeks like wildfire and she leant on her toes, placing a kiss against his jaw.