Chapter 7

Your POV
It's been 5 days I have been here doing nothing. it's nice when he is here, but when he is els where.... he won't let me go with him. I'm bored! I grab my coat and phone, keys, wallet, and walk out the door. I walk to the docks to find the group of people I talked to at the party.
"HEY GIRL!!!!" a guy with sleek blond hair ran up to me giving me a girly hug. gay. I don't mind he is really nice.
"Hey y/n!" the girls run up to me and their boyfriends.
"Where you been?" a girl asked
"Rumple wanted to keep me safe so he had me stay with him."
Their were 4 girls including me. and three guys. we walked all over town.
Rumples POV
I drove into the driveway. I stopped the car and stepped out then walked into the house.
"Y/n? I'm home" no answer like I usually got.
"Hello?" nothing. I looked in the living room. nothing. the kitchen, nothing. through out the whole house. I noticed her phone and wallet and keys were not here. She went out? she's gone? does she hate me? what did I do wrong? where is she?
I ran outside and started to speed walk down to the docks. not sure why the docks but I went their.
After about an hour I started to give up. she hates me. I failed her. where is she? does she love me? what did I do?
I look up from my feet to see her. with a small group of people that looked around her age. 3 other girls and 3 boys. one boy with blond sleek hair had his arms around her. no... I quickly looked down and slowly started to walk. she gave up with me? She likes him. she is over me.
Suddenly almost tackled to the ground.
"RUMPLE!" she laughed. I did not. her arms wrapped around me on her tip-toes.
"I was-was looking for you"
"Oh yeah, sorry. I just felt copped up in the house. I needed some fresh air you know?"
"Ah" copped up?
"Copped up? did you really feel that way? I just wanted to protect you." I looked down
"No it was just when you were gone" that lightens me a little.
"I found some people from the party"
"I saw............" I sat sadly.
"Ohh, I see what's wrong. you thought I left you huh?"
I did not say a thing.
"He is gay" I look up at her
"W-what?"
"🎼🎶🎶If you wonder how long I'll be faithful
I'll be happy to tell you again
I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever, Amen!🎶🎶🎶" she sang sweetly and perfectly. it made me smile.
"Thank you, sweetheart I'm sorry it's both that I don't trust you, it's just that. well you see you are so young and I'm so old. I'm just scared I may lose you"
"If you wonder how long I'll be faithful
I'll be happy to tell you again
I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever, Amen!" She sang again but this time my hands in hers.
"I will sing it as many times as I have to!" a tear rolled down my check. we both embraced each other. she waved to the group of people and we walked off hand in hand.
Your POV
The next day I decided to take a walk through the woods. my hair in a high ponytail. I wore a grey jacket light blue skinny jeans and a lion king shirt with black hightop converse. It has been a while I would say an hour and a half. as a child I ust to go into the woods all the time. I knew how to find my out. you only go one way unless you know your way around the woods like the back of my hand. which I don't. I kept forward. suddenly I heard twigs snap from behind me. I turned around to see a hyena. I started to run. I got out my phone and tried to call rumple. no answer. I tried again, no answer. again, no answer. again, no answer.
"FUCK!" I shout I turn to see if it was still chasing me. it was gone. but I was lost. I turned around many times. where did I come from? where am I? how far am I? Rumple where are you!
I chose to go where there were skid marks.
After 3 hours I finely was out but I felt like I was being followed. I started to walk to the diner, grannies. when suddenly two hands rested on my hips.
"AHHH!" I turned around to see rumple with a confused face.
"What's wrong?"
"N-nothing, you ahh just scared me" I gave a fake laugh.
"Ah huh...." he pulled me into a passionate kiss.
"I LOVE YOU!" he sighed.
"I love you" I replyed.
Rumples POV
It was the next day and I brought y/n to the shop with me. I feel like she was lying about that I scared her. ever sense yesterday she has be not focused at all. she barely hears a word I say. what's going on with her?
"So the-the woods?" what? why is she talking about the woods?
"Yesssss" I turn to her "what about the woods?"
"Does anything I don't know-weird happen in there?" is what she's holding back about the woods?
"Not really, why?"
"No reason"
"Come on you can tell me!" I walked up to her and placed the back of my hand on her check. it was hot.
"My god your burning up!"
"I am? I'm pretty cold, not hot" her eyes looked drowsy.
"Do you feel ok?"
"What?" she was getting warmer and Warmer by the second.
"Sweetheart? sweetheart?" her eyes were slowly closing. suddenly she started to fall. I cought her in my arms and fell to the floor myself.
"Hey, hey, hey" I gently shake her. holding her in my arms I stand up. I hope she is ok.
Your POV
I wake up in a white room, everything white. I look down I can nearly tell the difference between my skin and the blanket.
"You ok?" I had just noticed a hand was holding mine, tightly. I looked at the hand then slowly up at who it was. rumple?
"Why am I here? where is here?"
"Your at the hospital, you fainted in the shop, you were extremely hot". I tried to move my arm but it kind of hurt. I looked. an iv? why? I just took a deep sigh and laid my head in the pillow slowly, closing my eyes.
"Do you feel ok?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. his eyes filled with worry. I have never seen that I a mans eyes before. other then my father. I just nodded my head.
"Thank god....." he sighed. why is he so worried? I noticed he was not sitting but neling next to me. is eyes were red. I looked out the window. dark turning light.
"What time is it?"
"Late" his soft voice calming.
"You look tired"
"Don't worry about me"
"Too late"
"I'm fine.........."
"Your tired" I smiled.
"What?"
"Nothing, just you are so cute when your tired" he quickly breathed out as if to laugh.
"You must not be ok" his eyes were closed
"Hey!" I smacked his arm gently. He closed his eyes and lay his head in my lap. I run my fingers through is hair. I scoot over his head gently falls.
"What?" he head gently lifts up.
"I'm not letting you just fall asleep kneeling on the floor"
"I see" he stood up and lay next to me.
"Better?"
"Much!" his arm lay around my waist as he lay on his side.
"I love you" I whisper to him
"Nah, I love you" next thing I know he is asleep. then I am.
Rumples POV
My eyes slowly opened.
"Afternoon"
"What?' I hear I laugh I look up, y/n dressed in what she wore yesterday.
"You woke up late" she giggled. sit up and run my fingers thought my hair.
"Staying up late is not my thing"
"That's fine" she sat next to me. I looked at her.
"Is it?" I smirked.
"10 is my hour" she joked.
"As well as mine"
"Come on!" she pulled me up. pulled me close and kissed my lips. my hands went to her hips. she was shinny, beautiful, funny, whats the catch? he hands went to my sides.
"Lets go" she pulled me out of the room grabbing her phone and purse.