Chapter 19

Your POV
It was now the afternoon and I was helping rumple at his shop. just with cleaning and such. he was telling me stories about how he owns StoryBrooke but there are only two buildings he does not own. and about the enchanted forest, deals he has made, about becoming the "dark one", and about his son, and the his father, and little he knew about his mother. I felt bad. I mean, his mom abandon him as a baby and his father. magic was confusing but interesting, and amazing! I mean as children we all wish to have magic, and stuff like that but to rly have it! must be amazing. suddenly there was a silence wandering in the shop.
"Enough about me, I'm probley boring you to death" he chuckled.
"No not at all!" I turn to look at him.
"So tell me about you?" he leaned on the glass show case with old items that did not have a speck of dust in them what-so-ever!
"Nothing really to tell..." I laugh.
"Well, you have 27 years.. and you traveled to many states!"
"Yeah, I guess that's kinda so say festinating"
"You know, I've only been to New York..." he smirked.
"And you can't leave, huh?" his smirk faded.
"No" it was so... Straight forward... "Come on, there has to be something! I mean..." he thought for a moment "California?"
"What?" I slightly tilted me head.
"Have you ever been there, California?" he chuckled.
"Yay, a few times..."
"Well how was that?"
"Fine, mean every time I went there was a drought, so... all the water parks were closed. not much fun but... cool experience! I met Rhett and Link from GMM, Good Mythical Morning. they are cool guys, also Markiplier, he's a pretty cool person too. other then that not that much..."
"Texas?"
"Yay, I went to a cowboys game with my dad a few times. they won each time" the thought if my father made me look down.
"Ahhh, well, why don't you tell me where you have been?"
He could tell I was thinking about my father.
"Everywhere other then Organ, Georgia, Mississippi, Massachusetts, and Colorado"
"Oh, so Alaska, Hawaii-"
"I don't wanna talk about it, I did stuff in both places I was sworn not to tell a single soul."
"Got it." he winked.
"So other then America, ever been anywhere els?"
"Australia, Germany, Korea, Japan, France, England, Africa."
"Wait Africa?"
"Yeah. something wrong with that?"
Rumples POV
Africa. . . Africa. . .Africa!
Lion King! that story Henry was telling me! he did not finish! I need answers!
"No, just-" I had to think for a moment about my next words. "I was always wondering about Africa. helpless people, endangered animals"
To be honest I couldn't care less about Africa. if the people want help then they can do it them selfs! I mean look I went from a coward to a most known, most feared man. still am...
"Where did this come from?" she raised a brow
"Does not matter! just tell me about it!" I gave a fake enthusiastic smile.
"Don't do it if you don't mean it"
"What?"
"Stop faking! why won't you be fucking honest with me! stop lying! I hate fucking lyres, that can't be fucking honest! got it?"
Ouch...
My smile dropped. "how did you-"
"Don't you think I know a real smile from a fake smile!"
I said nothing. this had gone down hill by a long shot. damn...
After a few minutes of awkward silence I decided to talk.
"Sorry, I just-I need answers, and I need them now"
"About what?"
"That lion, my grandson told me part of a story."
"About the lion?"
I nodded my head "his name is scar" I looked into her e/c eyes. "you said something about the lion king so I asked Henry. he explained quite a bit to me. but not enough..."
"Well where did he leave off?"
"Well-"
"You know it would be much easier to watch the movie!" she laughed.
"I'm not watching a child's movie"
"Why?"
"Because I'm far beyond a child!"
"Are you calling yourself old?"
"No!!!"
"Seems like it to me! Mr.GrumpyPants is too old to watch kids movies!"
"SHUT UP!!!!!!"
"No need to get loud, I mean no wonder why people here are so scared... because your soo old they know they can't outsmart you!" I can't tell if that's a insult or a complement. ill take it as both.
"I get it already!"
"Do you really?"
"Yess..."
"Or is it just so easy even you don't understand!" my noses twitched and I gritted my teeth. my heart pounded.
"SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UPPP!!!!!"
"No need to be loud... everyone can hear you!" she laughed
"DONT GO THERE DEARIE!!!"
"Oh I think I just did." she winked
Your POV
Him getting mad is so cute! His little Scottish acsent! I started to burst out laughing. almost falling to the floor. I looked up at his confused fave which made me laugh more. suddenly I fell on my back a could not stop laughing.
"Are, are, you alright?"
I could no longer breath, yet only laugh. my sides and stomach hurt. so did my lungs...
After a while I stopped.
"Fine.." I wiped away tears.
"What was so funny?"
"YOU!"
"Me?"
"Yay! they way you get mad, how your nose crinkles up, the way you raise your voice, your Scottish acsent!!! it's like messing with a child." he rolled his eyes.
"You found this cute? and funny?"
"Indeed!"
(This is later on, time passes, it is dark and they are walking in the side walk)
Rumples POV
Somehow we end up at the town line.
"You know, I have been meaning to ask..." I stopped as I looked into her eyes.
"Yes?" she looked into mine.
"What do you wanna do?"
"About what?" I looked down at her stomach. "oh.." she took a step back looking away from me her arms wrapped around her stomach.
"It's just, we need to make a choice"
"I know..." She turned away. then looked back at me.
"Well what do you want?"
"I was about to ask you the same thing..." her voice was sad.
"What's wrong?" I stepped closed placing my hands on her arms.
"My parents always wanted me to have kids but I never wanted to have them. everyone wanted me to have kids. to find the right guy. get married. but I was always a free soul. after the "issues" that I had with other guys I lost all hope. gave up. no longer cared about love. and was get up and one day moved. nothing really was going to stop me anyways. so what was the point to stay in Florida anyways? I hated it. I needed a sunrise I was sick of the sunset. sick of the beach, sick of the sun, the sunburns, the surfers, I was sick of everything!!!! I thought, I thought the east coast was a good place to stop and settle. maybe have a perment home."
I pulled her into a hug. this was the first time she really told me why...
"Having kids would mean going back... would mean too much work! and you can't leave the town so I would be dealing with it in my own. and my mom and family would want to meet you but could never come here." I gave her a sympathetic look. now I understand why she was stressed and did not want to have a child, well not now more then ever.
"I'm sorry, I wouldn't be a good father anyways"
"Why not?"
"What I did with my son-"
"You learned your lesson! and I think you would make a grate father!"
"How so." all the pain a regrets were coming back. it sounded nothing like a question.
"Your caring, sympathetic, and loving, you are not afraid to disaplin, yet you can heal wounds and all that good fatherly/parenting stuff"
"Not really, but it's what you are saying"
"Thing is it could never workout, if it was born here then it could not leave. it would be the same as you. could never leave this place."
"There is a way, a spell but-you would have to put it on a object and never take it off. well more of a potion, you pour it on an object."
"Would it work?" we both looked at each other with "no" in our eyes.
So this is why we ended up here...
????????????? POV
NO! THEY CAN'T GET RID OF ME! I WON'T LET THEM! I WILL SHOW HIM! GET THAT LOOK OUT OF YOUR EYES! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO KERP ME DADDY!
I will take control of mommy and show him, show him what I can do! all the stories he told mommy and I tho he only thought he was talking to moony yet I heard because I can hear, feel, taste, see, and smell everything mommy can. his stories of magic! how he loves it so much! if he can just see what I can do!!!!
Rumples POV
Suddenly her look in her eyes changed she took a step back and smiled brightly.
"Hi"
"Hi?" I furrowed my brows. what the bloody hell is she doing?
"Don't worry!"
"Why would I?" okay I'm overly confused.
"Oh daddy, why dies mommy not want to keep me? I just don't understand!"
"What are you talking about? why are you calling me daddy?"
"Because you are my daddy!"
My eyes widened.
"No I'm not, what kind of game is this?"
"Oh this is no game! I am your daughter! inside of mommy! I have magic like you do!"
"Wait what! so your-"
"Yes!" she hugged me tightly.
Wait if she's inside of y/n then she's controlling her with magic, that's bad this is bad she needs to cross the town line! this could cause bad things to happen!
"What's wrong daddy? is something wrong? why don't you both want me?"
"It's not that darling.. it's just that mommy nor daddy is ready yet..." I stroked her hair. Jesus it's awkward to talk to y/n like this yet knowing its not and that it's my wait DAUGHTER!!!!
"Why not?"
"We are not sure, it's just-"
"Don't let mommy cross" she cut me off.
"What do you mean. how do you-"
"I know what's she is thinking. I know her regrets. she's thinking that's she's not ready but why is that? why won't she just try?"
"Because if she tries to raise you and suddenly chooses she does not want to she won't have a choice"
"BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND"
What don't I understand? that somehow my daughter is talking through my girl friend?!
"Wait how do you have magic?"
"The night of the making of me so to call it, when the so as mommy calls is electric shock wave, but was really a powerful magic that you through pain and pleasure you sent magic into mommy while you were giving both yourself and mommy pleaser and pain you did not realize you were sending magic into her by doing what you were doing in bed not sleeping that pleasure was giving the magic power while the pain was sending it away which caused me to be inside of and that is how I'm here."
"Ahhhhhhhhh......." this got awkward real fast. this coming from my unborn child. already knowing this? "well-how, do-do, you, have-ma, magic?"
"Why are you stuttering?"
"I asked you a question"
"That is fair daddy, so because you have magic at that moment if enough pleasure and pain is happening at once with the presence of a woman which you are inside will cause a child and sense you have magic and it was magic that made me I have magic."
Oh god. how the hell dies she know this! HOW THE HELL! this is awkward.... extremely.
"How do you know this?"
"I know many things, for example your the dark one."
"Tell me something that your mother does not know, if you know it."
"I only know what she knows"
"How do you know things about magic!"
"A gift from you..."
"How?"
"Daddy, you know magic so well that everything you know about spells, magic offspringed to me."
"That's not possible....." I whispered.
"But it is!"
"You can't control your mother like this!"
"But I need you to tell her to keep me!"
"No..." tears started to fill my eyes.
"Daddy, DONT"
"I'm sorry darling..."
"You can't! you need me!"
"No, I need you to-" I could not finish. I'm talking to my child telling her that we can't keep her? how can I do this?
"DADDY!" he voice was changing. to a hellish demon voice. her eyes were turning red.
"I love you..." tears leaked from my eyes.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AGAIN! IM YOUR CHILD! DONT DO WHAT YOU MOTHER YOUR FATHER YOU DID TO YOU OWN SON MY BROTHER! HOW COULD YOU!!!!" her voice was more demonic. more tears filled my eyes, and I started to softly sob.
"And I know I will regret doing this.."
"If you cross you will lose everything so with mommy!!!!!"
"That's a risk I'm willing to take.... as long as she's safe."
"You would of made a great father, but your selfish needs got the best of you. just like that did before."
My cheeks were soaked. We were close to the line suddenly I slowly pushed her over but she pulled me with her.
This is it..
"I love you y/n...." then We crossed.