Chapter 22

Your POV
I hardly got any sleep last, only an hour or so...I'm so tired, depression was creeping up on me. a empty feeling started to brew in my heart. I got up finely at 1:30. I was in the same cloths from yesterday. I walked to the kitchen and made a can of soup. all I felt was cold inside, litterly. I was freezing. I miss cuddling into his lap as he kisses my head. I miss his Scottish assent in my ears, the husky lust that forms in the deep voice. it always pleases me. but now his memory is lost. I set the bowl of soup on the table and sat down and began to eat it.
Suddenly my phone rang. I slid it out of my back pocket, I was an unknown number, but had the area code of this town. I answered with a raspy "hello."
"Is this miss L/n?"
"Ye-yes it is...and who is this?"
"This is the StoryBrooke hospital. we are calling to inform you that your spouse-"
"Boyfriend." I cut her off.
"-yes that your boyfriend Mr.Gold is doing okay at the moment."
"Does he remember?"
"No. I'm afraid not, he is in a calmer state so if you would like to vist, hours are from 2-6"
"Thank you..."
"No problem, enjoy your day."
"As to you." and I hung up and hurried to finish my soup.
I took a quick shower put on skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and a blue and white flannel. then headed to the hospital.
It was 2:37 when I entered the hospital. I walked up to the check in desk.
"How may I help you." the woman did not look up. just kept typing.
"I'm looking for Mr.Gold." she stopped typing and looked up slowly.
"Room 39" she looked back down and continued typing. I mouthed 'okay' and walked off to find my sweet Scottish boyfriend.
I gently knocked on the door and opened it. "hey..." I gave a small smile.
"Hi." he way sitting on the bed, legs crossed still wearing his suit.
"Do you remember who I am?"
"The lady from the town line...?" I nod my head and pull up a chair. I notice the gash on his cheek bone has a bandaid over it.
"Yea...do you remember anything? before you crossed the town line?"
"No, no one will tell me. will you?"
I give him a bright smile and nod.
"Of corse I will, I will answer any of your questions."
"How do we know each other?" this struck me right in the heart.
"We are actually dating..." I said with a sad glow in my eyes.
"Really...?" I nod
"Mmhm" a tear bud started to appear in my eyes. I wiped it away. "what other questions do you have."
"Were we...intense?"
"Pretty, yes. very intense."
"Did we..." he trialled off.
"Yes, we did." knowing what he was referring to.
"How did I forget my memory?"
"You fell across the town line. you-hit your head hard." that's one way of putting it...
The room fell silent for a while.
"What's your name?"
"Hum?"
"Your name, what is it?"
"Y/n."
"That's pretty." he smiled. I started to blush.
"Thanks."
"Why are people afraid of me?"
"They-just don't understand you yet."
"Did I love you?" this crushed me like a bug. a tear fell from my eye and I sniffled.
"You told me you did, many times. and you-showed it too." I gave a sad smile.
"Did you love me?"
"What's not to love? yes, I loved everything about you. your flaws, you. I loved you so much, that I felt lost without you." his dark brown eyes looked into mine. I noticed sympathy. that glow of sympathy that went through his eyes. he reached out for my hands and placed them into his and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Will you help me remember?"
"Yes." another tear fell.
"Thank you, y/n..." he said my name slow and with care. I wanted to give him a hug then and there and a kiss, and sit in his lap, and hold him, and have him hold me.
Another tear fell and he wiped it away with his finger.
"Im sorry..." I took in a deep breath. "you don't even know who I am and I'm telling you that we are dating." I tried to laugh.
"I believe I had a past, something made forget my memory, and you were there with me. I believe I knew you and that you know me. but something made me forget you, everyone. I just don't remember..."
"I un-actually I don't, I don't understand. what it feels like to forget? everything? about myself and everyone els? I don't, and I'm sorry that I'm pressing you on stuff-" I stopped mid sentence.
"Your not pressing me."
I sniffled and smiled.
"So, how have the people here been treating you?"
"Mmmm......fine I guess. The doctor Whale, keeps trying to make me wear that." he pointed to a hospital gown in one of the chairs.
"Why?"
"A nothing thing I don't know..." he looked deep into my eyes.

Golds POV
After she had left I tried to get sleep. I did not get any sleep at all last night and was incredibly tired. yet...I failed to go to sleep that night yet again. as soon as I drifted off something would beep, a door would open, voices, noises. I guess I'm a light sleeper...

The next morning my eyes were heavy and slightly red. the stitches are sore on my face, the bandaid only makes things worse. the doctors and nurses are getting frustrated with me not eating anything. but I can't get that woman off my mind. are we really dating? did I really love her? did we really...have...sex? I'm really confused...I try so hard to remember, but I-I just can't...

Your POV
I headed to the blue fairy or "nuns" to ask if they knew how to get Rumples memories back. I gently knocked on the wooden door.
"Hello?" the large door opened.

"Hello there." I gave a small smile.

"What brings you here?" her face was filled with worry/confusion.

"As you may know Rum-Gold-Mr.Gold lost his memories, after he crossed the town line, I was wondering if you had anything to bring his memories back?"

"Wait. Mr.Gold lost his memories? he crossed the town line!?" her eyes widened.

"Yes, that's what I just said." I laughed.

"This is bad, very bad, oh-no..." she started to pace back and forth her fingers rubbing her temples.

"Wha-what's the matter?" I stepped closer.

"Mr.Gold had magic. the most powerful magic ever other then true love of course but it was dark, the darkest ever if he lost his memory he forgot he had magic. he forgot how to use and control it. if he uses it by accident, then we will have a big problem on our hands." a stress line appeared on her forehead.

"Then...he could distroy the town, and everyone in it...?" the fairy looked into my eyes.

"Exactly." she sighed. "although the dwarfs have said it will be better with his memory lost...no more ruthless suffering for everyone due to him."

"When does that happen?"

"With rent. Gold has threatened to evict us many times, and was close to it. he still holds a grudge on us for his actions on his son."

"Please help him...he's all I have left." I placed my hands together as if I was praying. "forgive his actions, save the town, save us all, save him!"

"For what? why should we help him?"

"He will be forever in your dept if you help him. I will make sure of it."

"I will try my best." she sighed. "but I can't make any promises."

"Oh thank you mother superior!" and I pulled her into a hug.

I can't let rumple use his magic, I can't let him figure this town out when his memory is lost. I need to get it back, I have too...

Mr.Golds POV

I was starting to zone out staring at nothing. Everything was a blur. Trying to remember is like...like...I can't even think of anything to compare it to. This honestly is frustrating!
The sound of the door opening took me out of my train of thought.
"Mr.Gold." Doctor Whale leaned on the door frame.
"Yes?" I looked at the sketchy doctor.
"You allowed to leave now. Whenever your ready you can just go." I nodded in response. He turned around and I got of the bed and walked out of the door to the lobby and left the hospital.
-Wait where do I go?
I noticed something in my pocket. I reached in and took it out. A phone.
I turned it on and scrolled through the contacts.
Most of these people I have never heard of...what the hell?! YOU FORGOT EVERYTHING WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM BEFORE?!?!?!?! I mentally face palmed myself.
Then I came across a name I recently heard.
Y/n.
I pressed the call button and placed the phone to my ear.
"Hello...?" Her voice sounded slightly confused.
"Hey, y/n is it?" I started to walk away from the hospital slowly.
"Yeah, R-...Mr.Gold what can I do for you?" What was she about to call me?
"I just got discharged from the hospital, and I uh, don't know where to go...I'm sorry to bother you." I now felt stupid for calling.
"Oh no your fine! Are you still at the hospital?"
"Uh yeah outside it..." I looked around.
"I will be there in less then five minutes, okay?"
"Perfect, thank you so much..." A smile crept onto my face.
"Alright see you then."
"Okay bye."
"Bye." And I hung up, and waited.