Chapter 20 Erased

Your POV
"I love you." rumple said to me as I fell over the town line I gained control again. then I remembered everything. suddenly my back hit the hard asfult. I yelped in pain. but I heard rumple groan and I moved my head to get a better look at him.
He was laying on his stomach right side of his face in the pavement.
I noticed a small puddle of blood starting to appear.
"Rumple......?" I gingerly sat up.
He groaned again.
"R-rumple...? rumple a-are you ok-okay?"
I placed my hand on the top part of his back. as I did he groaned again. I quickly lifted my hand off his back and causally moved closer.
"Rumple?" I asked again with concern.
He's not responding.
Wait... I looked to the side and noticed the sign that read,
"Welcome to StoryBrooke"
Oh no, OH NO!!!
He forgot!
"Are you alright?" he groaned again but this time he started to slowly open his eyes.
"Rumple?"
His voice was shaky, weak, cracked, broken...
"...w...wh-who......-o......?"
Slowly he placed his hands on the pavement and gingerly lifted his upper body up. he was wincing which worried me.
"Are-" he slightly looked at me and I noticed a big scrape on his right cheekbone gushing blood. "MY GOD RUMPLE!" I hurried in front of him and laid his head on my lap, stroking his soft hair.
"...w-who...are...yo-you...?"
What do I say?
What do I do?
I felt my eyes watering. I felt my heartbeat slowing by the second. I felt my body get cold.
"M-misses...?" suddenly the nuke bombs in my eyes dropped. they flowed down my face faster then Niagara. I felt it getting harder to breath. as if I was standing on the top of Everest with nothing to help me breath or like god was holding me underwater. that's what it felt like, me under water. in the deepest part of the ocean, as the water above me was squishing me.
"M-misses? are-are you ok? are you hurt? w-what's wrong?"
I did not notice he lifted his head from my lap.
"...I'm...fine..." I sniffled wiping away my tears with my sleeve.
I look into his confused face with blood running down the right side.
I wipe away the blood with my sleeve and he winces turning away.
"IMSOSORRY!" I cry.
I lol down at my sleeve and it's soaked in blood.
"Give me a second" I stand up and pull out my phone and slowly dial Emma Swan. the sherif.
"Y/n?"
My voice shakes and cracks as I choke on my words.
"...r-rumple......h-he.........cr-cro-crossed......the town-l...ine..."
"He what?! why?!"
"No-time-for-that! just get here quick! And bring a ambulance!"
"Ambulance for what?" rumple asked behind me as I hung up.
"F-for you..."
"Why? Do I know you?"
I took a deep shuttered breath in then kneeled next to him.
"Yes, y-you-.........-did know me-- and because your hurt" I sniffed again.
"No, no I'm not" his face was lost just like his mind. erased. Gone, like what was our love.
"Rumple~~~~you are......" I stroked the left side of his face with my thumb.
Rumples POV(well now he does not know his name so don't rly know what to put here)
"Who do you keep calling rumple? what kind of name is that? I think you got the wrong person."
This h/c, e/c, s/c lady was scaring me.
"I-I-" she sighed "well what is your name?"
I thought hard
"I don't know...but I know it's not that"
"How about Mr.Gold? rumple was a nickname for you..." her face was covered in pain, and suffering.
"It sounds better then rumple, but I still think you have the wrong person"
"I don't..." she gave a sad smile.
I tried to stand up but failed due to pain in my left ankle. I winced as I limped.
"Hey" she stopped me.
Suddenly I hear 2 different sirens in the distance becoming closer and the noise became louder.

😭💧😰💧😭💧😰💧😭💧😰💧
SORRY FOR THE FEELS!!!
If you did not feel em then u got no #heart
I need ideas for what to happen next!!!!
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
I love you all for reading!
And I'm sorry about it taking so long for me to update stuff...
💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤
Please comment and message me about what to do next I rly need ideas!!! I need fillers I need help!!! Help meh!!!!