OMG 1.06K?!?!?!?!

I can't even thank you all enough for this! Like I wrote this thanking no one would read it. Like really! My friend told me a while back that I should write and I denied thinking everyone would hate it and I would get tons of hate. But really thank you all so so so much for this! I'm glad if you like it! I know I have been super slow with writing, I have really good ideas...so I think they are...but no fillers on how to get there... I don't just wanna put *Time skip* from a good part to some random part! But I also don't want to be boring...and I know that no one reads these (including me) but I just really wanted you all to know that I really am happy that you all have at least attempted to read this story! I have gotten some emails during school saying I really like this story keep writing and I wanna just say thank you!-Wait did i just said emailS?!?! But even that one made me happy! i really squealed will joy and happiness like olaf!!!! Truly from the bottom, from every small crevasse of my heart it in lighten me to think that I am giving you something to read and maybe enjoy! I truly love that this story got as many views as it did! My heart swells!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
💓💓💓💓💓💓💛💓💓💓💓💓
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Gold hearts for Mr.Gold!!

(Up top ⬆ well slide this way ⬅ then look up ⬆ that's me in band😳 plz don't judge...)
Did y'all see the new ouat episode tonight!!!???? RUMPLES A HERO!!!!! He got tied up a lot if ya know what I'm saying😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
*wink wink nudge nudge cough cough* I mean listen to the song flesh then in your head (or watch) all the sense where he was tied up this season...😏😏😏😏
*clears throat*
ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING AND I HOPE THAT I ENTERTAIN MORE OF YOU!!!!!!

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝BYE BEE🐝🐝🐝🐝