Chapter 15

Rumples POV
I lifted my head as the sun shined into the window into my eyes. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, got dressed and brushed my teeth. I got into my car and put the key into the ignition and paused for a minute. then I took it out and got out of my car and walked to work instead.
Your POV
I got up fairly early. after getting ready I went outside and started to walk around with earbuds in my ears music blasting in my ears. I just walked straight.
After about an hour I started to walk home.
Rumples POV
As I walked I looked up from the paved ground to see y/n.
"Y/N!" I started to walk towards her. I notice she had her earbuds in. I used magic to make he walk backwards to me.
Your POV
I started to uncontrollably walk backwards
"WHAT THE HELL!"
suddenly I ran into someone.
I pulled my earbuds out of my ears.
"Hello, darling!" it was rumple!
"Hey!" I fake smile as I quickly turn around.
"Is something wrong?" he stroked my check with the back of his hand. naturally I would love this. to be honest it was kinda turning me on. but how could I be happy with him? now!
"Nothing!" I back away he furrows his brows.
"Sweetheart you can tell me anything, you know that"
Why do I need to tell you what you already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Well there is nothing to tell!" not now at least........
"Alright, are-"
"I need to get to work!" I turn around and start to walk away.
Suddenly I loss control of my mind.
Rumples POV
I sighed as she walked away. then I looked up to see she had stopped walking. she turned on her heel and walked back towards me.
She was nose length away from my face. suddenly her lips touch mine. he hands go to my face. it took me only a few seconds to kiss her back.
I place my hands on her hips. but she slowly moved my hands on her stomach.
Your POV
Suddenly I get my piece of mind back. I slowly back away from his lips. why are they do soft? why are they so....., magical?
"I.......have.......to.........go......to.....work"
"Of corse"
Why are his hands on my stomach?
"Bye.........."
"I will see you late, how about tonight?"
"We will see............"
"Don't let me down....." he spoke in his calm sexy voice as he wrapped his arms around my hips pulling mine into his. I started to bite my lips.
"Won't we find out?"
"But I want to know now" he pulled me closer.
"Well I'm kinda busy tonight...." I lie.
"Oh......." he looked disappointed
"I got to go" I take my hand off his chest which fell there when he pulled my hips close to his.
I can't see him anymore not with this thing inside of me....