Chapter 16

Your POV
After avoiding him for a week I am starting to make up my mind about this fucking mess inside me. I have not even read his texted, answered his calls, I don't even look at him when I walk past the shop. I try to only pass it if a have to. I am not wanting to see him at the moment. at all.
Rumples POV
I'm done with this! she needs to stop avoiding me! finely I text her the words I never thought I would.
Look in done!
Stop trying to avoid me!
I will see you and you are going to tell me what's wrong!
I really was fetup with this!
Suddenly an R appeared next to the text and the previous texts.
In the afternoon I headed to her apartment.
I knocked on the door.
"You can't keep avoiding me! you can't just shut me out! I won't let you! you need to tell me what's wrong!" I waited a few seconds.
"Either open this door...or I will!" I grit my teeth. I hear a faint whisper.
".........Please don't.........."
Your POV
I was sitting on the couch with a blanket over my me my knees to my chest my face in my arms on my knees. suddenly the door flew open. he walked in.
"SWEETHEART!" he ran to me bending down next to me.
"Why? why did you do this?" I ask as tears starting to fill my eyes as I look at his confused face.
"Do what? I did not do a thing."
"OH REALLY! YOUR FUCKING LYER! YOU USED YOU GODDAMN MAGIC YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!" I get up from the couch and start to run to my room down the hall. he grabs my arm and stops me.
"Darling! what are you talking about?"
"Like you don't know!!!!!!" tears fall down my checks.
"I don't! please tell me!"
"YOU DID THIS!" I sigh ".....you used magic..magic that shock wave.......................im pregnant......" his grip loosens. I yank his arm away and start to run to my room.
"WAIT! you pregnant! that's grate news! why are you so upset?" I stop in my tracks.
"You wanted this? just like in the stories! you wanted another kid! IM NOT EVEN SPOST TO BE PREGNANT!" I scream at him the turn around run to my room lock the door and lock it. I fall on my bed ant start to silently cry. I start to hear pounding on the door.
"Wait you felt that too? WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?! WHY AREN'T YOU SAPOST TO BE PREGNANT!?" was all I heard before I put my earbuds in and blast the music to max.
Rumples POV
I keep pounding on the door yelling. finely I collapse to the ground and lean agents to door. I lay my hands on my head, brushing my hair out of my face then I slowly stand again. I magically open the door to see her laid on the bed on the furthest side from the door with earbuds in laying in her side facing the wall.
I walk over to her and kneel down next to her and look at her stomach. she takes her earbuds out and looks into my eyes and I look into hers.
"I'm sorry............" she sighed with sadness in her voice. "I did not mean what I said........"
"When did you know?"
"Over a week ago, when I went to the doctor. when I started to avoid you......"
"Why did you not just tell me? why did you avoid me?"
"Because I was scared!" I gently place my hand on her stomach.
"But why?"
"Because I can't get pregnant, and I am. that's the only reason I....... well did that. because I can't get well could not get pregnant."
"Why?"
"Because, in the past I had two boyfriends who abused me. I had no power. they harassed me so bad it was proven I could not have kids"
"The shock wave...........true love.love" a smile showen on my face.
"Look I never wanted kids. and I don't know!"
"Wait! what are you saying!"
"I was thinking and if magic is keeping it alive, and there is no magic on the other side of the town line then well........ all I have to do is cross!"
"NO!" I shout in a harsh low tone.
"You cant! I only knew for about a half an hour and you already don't want to make a choice togther!"
"IT'S NOT YOU CHOICE!" she stands up. I follow.
"IT IS BOTH OF OUR CHOICES! WE ARE BOTH THE PARENTS!"
"YOU REALLY THINK I CARE! LOOK THE PAIN IS CAUSED BY THE DEMON!" did she just call it a demon?
"What..........?"
"IT HAS MAGIC! I DID NOT WANT TO KISS YOU THAT DAY WE RAN INTO EACH OTHER! IT TOOK CONTROL OVER ME! IT'S NOT NORMAL!"
"please........" tears filled my eyes.
"NO! it's my child my choice!"
"WELL IT IS MY CHILD TOO!" I yell gritting my teeth. she walks past me.
"Your not stoping me......"
"Please!"
"I can't take this anymore!"
"Please ddon't-make me use magic!"
"You won't rumple, because you love me. don't you think I know that?" she walks out. tears stream down my face.
"I have to stop this"