Chapter 16 Oops~

~Sans' Pov~

I opened my eyes, feeling quite groggy from last nights terrible slumber. I kept waking up and collapsing all night long, something I often did when there were important arrangements the next day. I sat up in bed and stretched, clicking my bones as I did so. 'School.' I thought. 'I doubt it'll be that bad.' I hopped out of my bed and quickly got changed, dreading the day ahead of me all the while. Though there wasn't much I could do now, the job was set. After lazily tying my scarf back I headed downstairs. Dad was already up, rushing around the kitchen like a lunatic. "You ok G?" I asked as I leaned against the entrance wall, watching his frantic behaviour. "I need to get things into order- I'm going to be late!" I sighed. "Calm down it'll be fine, just grab some breakfast and go." He whined slightly in aggravation, though it seemed self centered. He grabbed a breakfast bar and swung his lab coat on. "Alright I'm off- I have amalgamates to tend to- Goodbye son!" He gave me a small peck on the forehead and left. I stayed silent for a moment. "Amalgamates?" I asked the door. "What are those?" I turned away from it with idle curiousity, heading back towards the kitchen. Truth be told I didn't have mich time either, so I did the same as Dad and grabbed a breakfast bar. Before I could go to school though I had to wake up Papyrus and make sure he got up for work. I rushed upstairs and slammed his door open, waking him up with a fearful jolt. One of his eyes glowed an orange hue as he store at me, panting at the sudden action. "GET UP PAPS WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I then ran out of his room and jumped over the banister rail, somehow landing safely on the ground. I proceeded to leave the house, grabbing my coat and keys. After hurriedly locking and unlocking the door behind my I ran towards the school.

Thankfully it wasn't that far away, just a five minutes run or a ten minutes walk. I skidded through the snow once I reached my accursed destination, already regretting my fatal decision. I was welcomed by the smell of weed and e cigarrettes alongsde the sounds of screaming and whimpering. I found myself indulged immediately. A teacher ran past me and directed me to my first class. Once there, I was forced to introduce myself. So putting on my best act with big blue stars in my eyes I chirped: "Hi I'm Sans! How wonderful it is to meet you all!" I threw all my cuteness into a tight bundle, ready to explode. People whispered stuff like; 'Oh he's cute..' and 'What a kid..', 'Nah man he looks cool, look at his outfit!' And finally.. "Petty little bitch." I store at the guy who spoke, no surprise but it was a young deer, not far from being a fawn. "Jason!" The teacher shouted as I store at him with a menacing cuteness, something that only he could recognise. "You do not swear in class and should be respectful to all pupils!" 'Jason' growled, gripping onto his pencil so tight it snapped. Several people gasped. "Monroe! Principals office. Now." With another growl he left, delibrately pushing past me. I smirked inwardly, hiding my evil intrigue with a cute surprised expression. "I'm so sorry about that Sans. Why don't you go sit with Natalie, she's the cat over there." I nodded silently, stars already faded away. I mustered a smile and went over to Natalie, a purple cat with golden rings on one ear and a golden chain necklace around her neck. She wore a white tanktop with a black soul and a red cross through it alongside a black leather bomber jacket, biker gloves and black jeans accompanied by huge black boots that went up her calf. Her eyes sparkled different colours, one pink, one yellow. She smiled at me as I sat down, slicking the fur in between her ears back. "Sup?" She offered her hand to shake, I accepted. "Not much I suppose, you?" A large smile spread across her face, showing her golden fang.

"Pretty chill my guy! Pleasure to meet you, my names Natalie Candlewood, I know its weird but meh." I smiled back genuinely and removed my hand. "Just Sans, but you can call me Blue or Blueberry if you want." "Cool!" I sat back, feeling quite relaxed and comfortable. The teacher grabbed our attention and did alsorts of boring shit with us. At break I gave Natalie my phone number, knowing my day would soon end with the glares Jason Monroe kept giving me. All my classes were with Natalie, she didn't seem to be friends with anyone else and I couldn't quite tell why, she was such a lovely girl. Sure she was tough, but she was soft and kind too. A really likeable girl. Easy to get along with. It was finally lunch time, as I was heading to the cafeteria someone pulled me back. "Hey punk." A deep voice said. "You got me in trouble back there with all that cute bullshit of yours. Now I'm gonna make you pay.." An unmistakeable grin spread across my face as the lights flickered all around us. "You're quite rude aren't you?" I mused, my grin only growing. The deer growled in anger and threw me across the empty hall. Thanks to my agility I managed to turn a near trip into a handstand which I quickly got out of. I spun around and watched the deer as he huffed in dissatifaction. "Give me a challenge Jason. Or is that all you can do~?" I giggled slightly as the deer launched himself at me. His attack pattern seemed familiar. He managed to land a few hits on me and I managed to do the same but worse. As I dodged his attacks he started to grow tired, therefore resorting to magic. Flames flew at me at high speeds. I too had no choice but to use magic, though I wouldn't go easy on the bastard.