Awkwardness

(Sans P.O.V)

I growled louder than I had before, flying high into the sky with my bone raft, I started to throw both blue and normal bones. Papyrus was surprised at this, then flew higher again. I carried on flying upwards, as he started to chase after me I started to circle him. "Nyeh? Sans what sort of scheme are you trying to pull off now?" He asked and I just growled in response, I could tell that he was confused as to why I kept growling at him. And the reason as to why I was growling at him was because, I wanted to get my phone back to search up weapons that could kill monsters easily and make blood and dust splatter everywhere. I threw more bones at him and he dodged, his blaster nearly getting hit. "Sans! Stop this, I'll give you your phone back just stop trying to attack me for heaven's sake!" I rolled my blue pupils and continued attacking him. "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK FIRST!" I shouted and he didn't, he just held it up teasingly, "YOU LYING BONEHEAD!!" I shouted again, but in my mind a swear word flashed, but I'm supposed to be the innocent little child, so I didn't say it.

I jumped off of my raft and flung myself towards him, knocking him off of his gaster blaster. We fell through the air at high speed, I tried to get my phone off of him, but even though I was on top of him, he still held it teasingly out of my reach. "PAPYRUS GIVVEEE ITTT BACKKK!!" I wine-shouted and then we came crashing to the ground. My eyes widened as my teeth crashed onto his, forming what humans would call a 'kiss'. My face went a bright blue, and Papyrus's face went a bright orange. His eyes also widened and i stayed still for a second, enjoying the moment as it was the first kiss for the both of us. But quickly realizing how weird he might find it I jumped off of him. "P-Papy? Oh my stars I'm so sorry!!" I covered my face using my scarf. Papyrus put his fingers to  his mouth then put them down again, saying. "I-it's okay Sans... I-it was an accident.. H-here take your phone..." He was blushing madly as he handed me my phone, and his stammering also added to how adorable he was being.

"Uhh Dearies? Maybe you should be a little bit more carefull when fighting in the sky." I heard muffet say, and I turned around to see her, she was with Gaster. "I highly agree with Muffet." My dad said, smiling at the spider that was in a suit, and for once she wasn't wearing her rollerskates. I looked at the two, they were... holding hands? I crossed my arms over eachother, looking very stern. "Is there something your not telling us?" I asked, Papyrus came at my side, nodding. "Well Muffet remembers me, and before I fell into the void we had been dating for a very long time." "Yes we have Dearies." She replied smiling, I put a gloved hand over my face, sliding it down, groaning. "Thats it, I'm going to bed." I said and walked back into the house, up the stairs and into my room. Slamming the door behind me, I seemed to stay in my room most of the time now. I threw myself onto my bed, and fell into a deep slumber.