The Plan, Chapter 8

~(Papyrus P.O.V)~

'Oh fu** wait a second, I heard warping... Alright that means I'ma have to dust Gaster. Screw what my brother thinks! Well, hopefully the same thing..' I got up, scratching the back of my skull from the awkwardness. "S-so Papy... D-do you think that someone p-pushed you?" Sans stammered, he was attempting to cover his blue face with his scarf. "Yes... I-I do Sans... I'm pretty sure that it was GASTER who pushed me down onto you.. And hes gonna get dusted for it too..." I muttered towards the end, although Sans heard me unfortunatley. "No! I know a way to punish him Papyrus. Trust me I have many ways that will scare him into not doing it anymore." He sounded so... Confident? And slightly creepy at the same time. "Pfft, I'd like to see that happen, what will ya do? Tickle him to death? Heh heh heh heh.." I laughed slightly, as I said my sarcastic sentance, and Sans pulling his scarf away from his face fully, glared at me. "No of course not, I'll... Threaten him...~" Alright.. he sounded a lot scarier now, that smile also added to it. But as long as he didn't harm me or kill Gaster then I suppose it was alright. "It might take a couple of days, but he won't be harmed so don't worry.." "A'ight." I replied shrugging.

~(Sans P.O.V)~

'Hahahaha.... Time to punishh someone~ inteferring is not allowed~ And I bet I know where he is.. Heheheheheheheh...' I thought as I got up, teleporting to my secret room in the basement that Papy Senpai still didn't know about. "Aha.. Here you are Gaster~" "Hmm? Oh shit.. Let me guess you either want to dust me or thank me?" He asked his face showing the slightest of regret. "No. I don't want to do either of those things, well maybe the thank's part.. But only slightly! Besides I want to know why you did it, why you interferred in my relationship with Papsy~?" Gaster sighed as I said this, and replied. "I thought that I was helping you, besides the more he might like you if you kiss more." "THATS IDIOTIC!! HE DOESNT LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE HIM! I HAVE TO EARN HIS LOVE AND TRUST!!" I shouted at him, earning a look of shock.

"Well, maybe you could stop shouting at me because I have a plan." He said. "What is it? Because it better not be idiotic." I replied frowning. "Basically you have to.." He explained everything, and my eyes brightened up from the idea, if I could follow this plan.. I could have Papyrus all to myself! I brung Gaster upstairs, by teleporting. Papyrus was lazing on the sofa, drinking honey as usual. "Papy, deal with Gaster because I'm going out." I said heading for the door, keys in hand. Papyrus nearly coughed up his honey, and teleported infront of me. "No! You can't theres a murderer about!" He blocked the way to the door, and I gave an unimpressed look saying, "Paps, I can protect myself, I'll be perfectly fine." 'Because I am the murderer~' I thought. He sighed and hesitantly let me through. I left the house, ready to do the nessacary.

I breathed an unnessacary breath of cold air, I loved snowdin town, I really did. It was so nice here, and having lived all my life here I knew everything about it. 'Now first things first,' I thought walking through snowdin quietly. 'what I have to do, is kill the rest.. But how am I going to do that!?!? THE QUEEN WILL BE SO HARDCORE!!' I practically screamed at myself in my mind, but I managed to calm myself down. I ran through snowdin, seeing a few monsters I summoned my scathe and cut through them as I ran. I ran as fast as I possibly could, almost like a tiger. I hadn't ran like this for years, unless I was hyper of course, that was when I got completely reckless. 'Wait.. If I'm hyper.. and Papy's not here to stop me, Heheheheheheheh... Then she'll die~ Ahahahahahah!'

I thought and summoned a packet of sugar and downed it.  My eyes turned into star signs, as I turned into an extremely hyper skeleton. "MWEH HEH HEH HEHHHHH!!!" I shouted as I ran straight through waterfall, heading for Hotland. I was halfway through Hotland when I saw my old crush, weeping quietly to themselves..  I walked up to them, scathe in hand, whispering. "Why hello Napstabot~ Ahahahahahah~" I laughed evilly to myself as he turned around. "Sans? What are you doing with tha-" I cut him off by cutting him up into several pieces, and poured gasoline all over him, lighting a match and throwing it onto him. He screamed in pain, and there were several monsters passing by, who tried to run, but failed due to my scathe.

I was so happy, and many cruel thoughts went through my mind. As I thought about all of these cool killing methods I didn't notice that I was in the core. Smiling I saw the Queen not so far off. I de-summoned my scathe and made it so I looked as if there wasn't a speck of blood or dust on me. She looked sad, depressed even. I walked up to her slowly, and as quiet as a mouse. "Huh? Sans? State thou buisness!" I smirked, replying. "Just wondering about,-well looking for you really." "And why is that?" She questioned. "I think I might know who the killer is...~" My tone faded off into something somewhat evil. The Queen pretended to not notice.

~(Queen Toriel's P.O.V)~

'Should I trust him?, Is he dangerous? That expression on his face.. It's so cruel, and evil.. Perhaps he's had sugar, he's far too sweet to harm but even a fly.' I shivered slightly as I thought this, and I tried to hold a smile, my lips quivering as I did so. "Oh w-who might t-that be?" I stuttered slightly. "I think that it might be my father. Dr. WD Gaster. He has been in the void for ever so long, who knows if hes gone crazy? Who knows if Muffet is helping him?" He still sounded cruel although he also sounded quiet sure about this little peice of information as well. "Then take me to him, I shall have him sent to the dungeons straight away!" "Alright your highness, take my hand." I took his hand, and he teleported us to snowdin. "Follow me the rest of the way." He said, and I did so. 

He took me to his house, where I was greeted by a surprised Papyrus. I saw Gaster, looking as suspicous as ever. "Daddd... Cannn weee talllkk wittthh thheee Quueenn forr aa seccondd??" Sans pleaded, looking ever so sweet as he did so. Gaster nodded saying. "Stay here Papyrus." Who nodded back at him. We where then teleported into and unknown room, and I glared at Gaster. "Someone tells me that YOU'RE the killer!" "What? What nonsence is that?" He glared back at me. "Confess! Because your only going to the dungeons anyway!" He growled, summoning a gaster blaster, showing that he really was the killer. I summoned my tridants and started shooting them towards him as he tried blasting me, I dodged many of his attacks and Sans looked quite scared about the whole situation.

The fight took ever so long, and eventually Sans joined in to protect me,and Gaster got sent to the Dungeons. "Thank you Sans, I shall reward you for your bravery." I told him, whilst handing him a blue tridant. He held it with his blue magic. "Thank you your Majesty." He bowed to me in gratefulness, and I pat him lightly on the skull, getting happy stary eyes in return.