The Party 🎉

**
Ah yes, Christmas Eve, the day all families come together to unite and celebrate such a beautiful occasion together. The sky was a light black that was decorated with bright white stars, and the bright moon which kept the sky alive. Houses were decorated with the bright, cold snow, with small decorations to celebrate Christmas. The scent in the air being all the food everyone made or the dessert in each homes. There would be music, dancing and joy all around!

For one family, was a older man named Drosslmyer who was visiting his family. The older man gently sat himself by the tree on the soft, cushioned couch as he called out for the children to come over. A young girl by the name of Rue ran over eagerly as she sat down on the floor elegantly, always with grace as she sent a warm smile to the man who held some presents to them!

Once the children were seated, Drosslmyer began to distribute it all! The was given a beautiful ring.. One that was beautiful with the small details and small gem.. It was red as blood. It was beautiful.. Rue smiled and gently placed it on her ring finger in awe. Of course she gets the best gift! Right..? That's what she thinks until..

Drosslmyer smiled mischievously to the young girl named Ahiru as he knelt down and hands her a rather large present.. It was the size of a doll.. It was a nutcracker! A rather handsome one.. He held black hair the color of a raven. As his eyes held a bright green color, with his uniform being black as he held a sheathed sword. It was in a white sheath with golden designs. As the sword had as if Swan wings and a golden handle.. Quite remarkable! The nutcracker if anything looked as if it was a real person!

Drosslmyer smiled to the children as he bids a Goodnight as he was excited to see what Ahiru had in store for herself with the handsome doll. Rue on the other hand, was rather upset..

"I'm surprised to see he has given his trust into you by giving you something that looks quite expensive."

My, how rude of the girl! Rue now snatched the doll which she huffed and turned away with a small smile they looked rather dark..

"I believe this handsome nutcracker belongs in my possession, don't you think?"

Rue was always spoiled by their parents as she always received what she wanted, when she wanted it.. Holding the doll, she awed to herself admiring its features. What woman wouldn't? Quite handsome it was indeed!

*
Running around the room was an excited young girl named Ahiru. She loved the holidays. Who wouldn't? The smell of baked goods..laughter.. and family! She chased the children around the Christmas tree in a playful game of tag before it all came to an end. An old man walked in, a toymaker, his name was Drosslmyer. Rue was already in place waiting so eagerly for her present.

Little Ahiru happily sat alongside Rue and the many children eager to see what Drosslmyer, the toy maker, had in store for them. Ahiru gazed in awe of the beautiful ring Drosslmyer presented to little miss Rue. It was gorgeous..the crimson-like gem shining so brightly..It made her wonder if she would get anything as precious as that ring! Not that she particularly cared. She enjoyed watching the children laugh and play alongside one another, warming her heart.

Before she could think anymore, the toy maker presented her with a rather large present with a beautiful yellow bow. When Ahiru finally opened the box she was overjoyed to see the most handsome Nutcracker she has ever seen! He had luxurious black hair...and emerald green eyes that seemed to be sparkling almost..She couldn't stop observing the Nutcracker as others gathered around her to see what she was given.