Land Of Flowers 💐

**
How excited this young woman was! So many questions, my word.. Fakir if he could would feel a headache but is lucky he can’t as he grew annoyed. As the two walked and listened to Ahiru, they were finally out of the village and venturing on. Soon, out of the blue, he spoke..

“Why do you need to know? It’s not like you’re staying here anyways. You don’t need to know of a knight..”

He now frowned staring back at her. His emerald eyes.. So dark, and empty deep inside.. Looked almost as if lifeless.. How sad, the poor nutcracker.. Looking forward, he released a sigh and admits while walking on.

“It’s Fakir. Don’t laugh! It isn’t funny!”

Fakir huffed and looked away as the two continue on to soon a new village! My how strange this whole world was! First a snow area, then a candy village, and now they appear to be in a field of flowers. It was so beautiful.. Fakir stared off in awe before he went off to explore, enjoying the scenery. Sadly he could not smell anything.. A shame he’s a nutcracker and not a human—, yet.. Fakir carefully knelt down by a tree, before he gently picked a flower. It seemed to be almost like a tulip! Standing up, he went over and handed it to Ahiru and looked away embarrassed.

“It’s to thank you for fixing my arm.. A-And don’t laugh at me! You hear me?!”

My goodness! Such a sassy man he was~ Who knew a knight who’s rather handsome like him would have such a interesting attitude and personality! It was rather cute~ A small fairy soon flew over curious of the two and flew around them to study their features as Fakir groaned annoyed and facepalmed..

“Again?! More fairies?! So help me—“

He soon gasped feeling the fairy tug his hand pulling him away! Oh dear, she’s so fast! Fakir tried to tell her to slow down or to stop and soon fell face first once the fairy stopped. My, what a beautiful woman! She seemed to be a middle aged woman, who was dressed so elegantly.. Was she.. Was she the sugar plum princess?! She must be! Right?!

Fakir quickly rose up and fixed himself, before quickly he bowed in respect. It seemed she wasn’t, but knows where she is.. The woman smiled to Fakir and Ahiru before she huffed scolding the fairy who flew off before shaking her head and smiled to the two.

“Do tell, I’m assuming you both wish to find the princess?”

Fakir eagerly nodded as he pleaded for directions. The princess gently sat herself down before Fakir did so as well. The princess sadly sighed..

“The princess may not have the answers you are looking for.. I do know however, the castle may hold some answers for you two.”

Fakir sneered at the woman before looking away with shame.. He can’t go back.. He—, he can’t.. The woman showed worry and gently placed her hand on his shoulder.

“You seem rather nervous. My apologies. I did not know you did not like the prince—,”

Fakir soon snapped as he shot up..

“O-Of course I don’t! W-Who likes him anyways?!”

With that, he stormed off as the princess frowns.. She already knew of his tale as she now faced Ahiru.

“Little one, please do me a favor.. He needs to return to the castle.. If you find the sugar plum princess, she can answer your questions, but sadly not his.. Bring him to the castle, I’m sure he will have his answers.”