Reunited 🥀

*
"Ahiru? Wake up! What are you doing here? You should be in bed!"

Ahiru woke up with a start quickly standing up. Mytho and Rue were looking at her with crazy eyes. They were worried for her as she was talking in her sleep about some prince..Ahiru paid no attention to it though..she knew she had business to attend to..and quickly before her the toymaker was on his way..

**
The toy maker quickly made way off to her home as he was freezing! After all, it was sure snowing outside XD Soon, he made his way past the others and into the room. Oh his poor duck.. Drosslmyer went over with a small smile as he sat down with her and shooed off the others, before holding Ahiru’s hand, patting it to show comfort.

“My, what an exciting adventure I hear you had! Was it fun?”

Drosslmyer soon rose himself up carefully and fixed himself. Going over to her counter, stood the nutcracker! Instead, the expression was changed.. His old self had nothing but a blank stare, but now, it seemed rather sad. It seemed Drosslmyer’s prediction was wrong.. Frowning, Drosslmyer shakes away the thought before he went and brings Ahiru some clothing.

“Come Ahiru, perhaps you can get a new toy at the toy shop, yes? Clear your mind out. I have a guest you’d like to meet.”

After a while, He’d lead Ahiru off to her parents with a warm smile and explained she’d be with him for the day at the toy store. They always loved Drosslmyer so of course they’d let him! The toy maker happily held Ahiru’s hand to lead the way and keep her safe as the two ventured off into the snow.. It was freezing out! His toy shop was quite big and was filled with warmth! Ah, it seems there we footprints on the snow.. Someone was there! Could it be..? Walking in, Drosslmyer announced he returned as he hangs his coat up. There would be the sound of boxes rubbing on each other or knit knacks in the boxes all hitting each other with footsteps.. is it..

A young boy with raven black hair, and a blue shirt sleeved shirt the color of the deep blue ocean, wearing long pants that were black, as he wore regular shoes, was coming in from a back room with boxes of new toys!

“Drosslmyer, I brought you the items you requested. I could’ve housed help though.”

It was.. It was—

Looking over, Fakir felt his heart almost skip a beat and pace went up! Drosslmyer smiled down to Ahiru and motioned her over.

“Ahiru, meet Fakir.. He was the young boy I spoke about.”

Fakir stared in awe and surprise at Ahiru before a bright blush complimented his tan cheeks. Quickly, the boy turned away and began opening the boxes to work as Drosslmyer chuckled going off to retrieve some treats for the two children.

*
Ahiru heard the door open and her head quickly whipped around to see that Drosslmyer was there!

She looked at him with the saddest pair of eyes she could whip up. Drosslmyer let out a small smile at her as he sat right beside her and shooed off Mytho and Rue to go play. Ahiru looked up at him as he held her hand, patting it to show comfort. Then Ahiru cried and explained everything that happened on her journey.

"My, what an exciting adventure I hear you had! Was it fun?"

Drosslmyer soon rose himself up carefully and fixed himself. Ahiru did the same thing when Drosslmyer handed her some clothing.