The Final Battle ⚔️🗡️

**
The mice men and king have returned! H-He didn’t die?! What?! Fakir’s eyes widen as he quickly pushed Ahiru on the boat and had the fairy go! The fairy nods and quickly made the boat take Ahiru away as Fakir unsheathed his sword.. He has to win.. For the toy land, and—, for.. for Ahiru.. For Ahiru! He must win!

Fakir gripped the handle before he charged at them! The mouse king began to laugh with a rather cold tone to it as his mice men charge as well.. Fakir being swift took as many down as he could as a few were left.. He looked awful.. His uniform slightly ruined with tears, as his one beautiful ponytail was now taken off as his raven black hair was down.. My, who wouldn’t say he looked quite ravishing, but not right now—, a-ahem! A-anywho!

Fakir soon took them down as he pants, showing he was tired.. The mouse king pulled out his sword with a dark smirk..

“Well, well nutcracker! There’s no escaping now! I told you once and I will tell it to you again! This land is mine! All mine! I’ll make sure to have your last sight be me marrying the girl you love! Just you wait!”

Fakir felt something strange again.. His—, his heart.. He felt rage! Fury! Fakir cried out loud as he charged at the mouse king and attacked! The two began to battle as he kept Ahiru in his mind.. He prayed she was already at the toy land kingdom perhaps getting her wish to get home.. Maybe she will be happy there and not with him—, no Fakir! Not now!

The two kept battling as it seemed Fakir was losing.. Fakir soon was kicked down as he lost his sword.. it was now broken in half.. Oh no.. The mouse king began to let out a dark laugh.

“I really should end you, but I’d rather you end yourself once you see me take over the throne once more with your lover at my side. That would be interesting to see!”

Fakir felt all hope lost.. He felt weak.. Just like he did back then, leaving his people with no defense.. All alone..

The fairy would soon look to Ahiru softly crying in fear for the nutcracker as the boat kept streaming.. Seeing it couldn’t speak, she kept pointing back as if indicating they must return to help him..

*
Ahiru looked at the painted sky with wonders of what will come when the journey comes to a end.

"Do i really want it to end..? Iv had so much fun being her than I ever had at home..yet..I need to go home for my family they need me..yet  I enjoyed my time with Fakir..he's rather quite nice.."

Ahiru fought with herself at these thoughts. All she wanted was to help people. Especially Fakir! Oh how miserable she got when she looked into his eyes! She only wishes for him to be happy! She must!

She finally looked at Fakir and noticed something unusual..rather strange to fair..Fakir looked panicked and desperate as his gaze ment upon hers.

Then it came to a stop. He looked back into his calm state which seemed to make Ahiru sigh in disappointment. She felt like something was coming for the better? Yet it never came.

Could she be in love with the nutcracker..? She has never felt her heart beat so fast before in her life.. Ahiru placed her hand by her heart feeling the beating pulse against her hand. Would  her heart beat just beat agianst the nutcrackers wood figure?

She decided she wanted to test her theory but when she was leaning in she was abruptly stopped when Fakir commanded her to stay close by him.