The Snow Storm ☃️🌨️

*
"i-i don't know.. Perhaps get married? Or travel, or maybe stay with Drosslmyer.. He already wants to see some children run around here who I call my own. So I'm sure hed want me married first.."

Ahiru felt tense by the thought of Fakir getting married. Of course she knew that he had to do what he pleases..yet she didn't like the thought of anyone else being his..Ahiru felt Fakir playfully nudge her with his elbow.

"Maybe you know some beautiful women who would like to marry little me? I'm sure you do."

Huh!? Ahiru nearly choked on her pancakes! While on the other hand Fakir let out a small snicker. Ahiru looked over at him to send him an evil glare when she stopped when she saw Fakir release a small,tiny chuckle as his small smile went back to nothing.

Ahiru looked down at her food not knowing what to say. Her feelings were mixed up into a bunch..she has been so lonely of a companion. True she had her family..Rue..Mytho..yet it never seemed to make her truly happy. Was Fakir the only person that made Ahiru feel such things of happiness?

"Why did you go with me back then?"

Ahiru stiffened as she looked to see Fakir not looking at her once. She shighed blushing a beautiful shade of pink, her dress messily bunched up as she fidgeted with the hem of it.

"Well..at first I desperately wanted to get home..it was the only place I felt like I belonged. I felt wanted there because I had a role to fill. Yet..when we went on our journey I grew to like being by your side..and when it was the final battle between the mouse king-..I couldn't help but see you get hurt! You became an important person to me!"

Ahiru felt her ears burn by this point. Oh how embarrassing! She was never any good at these things!

"I..I have grown to l-like you!- even so far to say that I-..."

Ahirus words were caught at her throat as she now noticed her hands were now on his, squeezing them tightly. Without a single thought she had a sudden impulse to do something she may or may not regret..

Mwah

She pecked him on the cheek. Murmuring three little words that made her heart explode..

"I-I love you.."

**
My, someone seemed rather jealous~ Fakir softly chuckled once more seeing her grow all upset in a angered way before gently patting her head—, what.. what did she say..? Fakir was surprised as he heard every word of hers.. Did she mean it..? Did Ahiru really mean she enjoyed going with him on their adventure?

“Do you.. really mean—“

His eyes widen once both of Fakir’s hands were held by the small ones of Ahiru’s—, did she just—.. did she just kiss his c-cheek?! Fakir was stunned to speak before hearing those three words..

”I-I love you..”

Fakir now grabbed the girl’s shoulders to face him and showed a look of hope before blushing a bright red once more quickly letting go of her shoulders before he  turned away crossing his arms in a childish way.

“Y-Yeah right! Don’t say such words you don’t mean I-idiot!”

How cute this was! The brave prince was all shy because of the brave young woman who sat next to him~ After a while, Fakir little by little, held her hand, but would never dare to look at her..