The Land Of Sweets 🍭🍬

**
Something didn’t seem right with the way she spoke.. Looking down at her feet, Fakir now went and stood in front of her with his back facing the girl. Kneeling down, he stayed looking forward with a small embarrassed look. He would try to carry her seeing she was exhausted..

“Let me carry you. You’re cold and exhausted.. I promise we will arrive soon.”

Once scooped up, Fakir gently held under her kneecaps as he carried her away. He would be careful of course but fast to get her some place warm. She didn’t look too good.. After all, he was made of wood, so he didn’t feel anything. Continuing their adventure. They were in the land of sweets! There was a village as the villagers were all heading in as the snow was coming.. after all, it was the holiday season. He went off to a home and gently knocked on the door as a young man opened the door and gasped quickly letting the two in seeing how sick the poor girl looked! He called for his wife as she scurried over and quickly leads the two to the living room. Poor Fakir was now exhausted.. Gently placing Ahiru down, the village wife gently placed a warm blanket on Ahiru and went off to finish dinner as the husband went over to Fakir as he now explained it to the husband. The man nods and smiled letting the two stay the night. How kind he was! A young boy came over with a brow that was raised to show curiosity as he tapped Fakir’s sword. Fakir noticed and allowed the young boy to admire it.

“It’s my sword. My prized possession.”

The boy was amazed as he gently sat himself next to Fakir on the couch as Fakir sent a small smile, gently patting the young boy. He would be wearing a gingerbread onesie as he held brown hair and pale skin. A cute child he was! Fakir happily told tales of his adventures!

“I must admit, I’ve seen very beautiful women, and very strong men who all helped me on countless adventures. I remember—,”

And now, Fakir told cool tales to the child as he seemed rather amazed!

The child grew tired over time and fell asleep as the mother giggled and went to lay him down. The husband released a chuckle and sat down.

“My, who knew we’d meet a hero and his wife—,”

Fakir quickly shakes his hand to show it wasn’t true.

“N-No! You got it wrong! She’s just an acquaintance is all..”

The husband smiled and asked where they wished to go as Fakir explained to him as the husband huffed.

“That stupid prince! He should’ve learned better than to run away. He should’ve protected all of us from that stupid king! But thankfully you defeated him and saved us all.”

Fakir sighs as he seemed rather upset with the opinion of the prince.. The husband happily brings the girl dinner seeing Fakir can’t be hungry as he’s a nutcracker. A shame he can’t eat or taste anything..

*
"Let me carry you. Your cold and exhausted.. I promise we will arrive soon"

Ahiru was about to object and say she was  fine with how she was until she sneezed. Hmph! She will just have to go it his way! After all he did have a point..

She blushed looking at his back finally summiting. She was pressed to his back holding onto him carefully trying not to choke him. Could nutcrackers choke? She pondered as she was lifted up from the ground.