The Castle 📜

**
And as the two rested, hours would have passed, causing it to now be dawn. The bright sun’s light finally came back as Fakir felt his eyes stay closed but a little more tight to fade out the brightness, but to no amends. He softly yawns as he woke up. Rubbing his eyes, Fakir sat up and saw they almost arrived! Looking down to Ahiru, he lets out a small smile, in rather relief than joy before he realized.

She wants to go home.. And leave him..

Fakir felt his smile slowly fade away.. His heart—, his heart.. He felt no beat—, no beat?! Fakir almost wanted to panic as he felt upset. Why was there no beating of his heart..? The poor nutcracker felt his shoulders sadly got down showing he was slouching. Upon arrival to the castle, Fakir quickly fixed himself to try and act natural as he got out and kneeled down, gently tapping Ahiru on the head and spoke.

“Hey, wake up. We arrived.”

The small fairies helped get Ahiru out the boat as now Fakir had them lay her on the soft cushioned, green grass. Once placed down, he thanked the fairies as they would stay with him instead of returning. Fakir carefully folded the blanket and placed it into the boat with the basket before he rose up dusting himself, and fixing his uniform.

Guards would show up as quickly they bow their heads as Fakir sent a look of rather worry.. Quickly he motioned for them to stop as they did so and ran inside announcing the arrival of Fakir and his princess! Fakir facepalmed and sighed before news spread to everyone of their arrival! The sugar plum princess has come! At long last! She made it! Maybe she can help Fakir? Fakir soon saw a guard walk over and bow greeting the two.

“We are so glad you are back Prin—“

Fakir quickly covered the guard’s mouth. It seemed to be a army soldier toy. The guard rose a brow as Fakir motioned to not say prince. The guard bowed his head to show he understands as Fakir moved his hand. The guard leads the two off inside the castle as it was beautifully made!

Walking in, Fakir didn’t like a single part of the castle.. He hated every part of it—, of it..

Fakir halts and grabbed his heart.. It hurts.. This isn’t right.. Looking down, he saw his hand turning back to his old nutcracker self.. Oh no.. He must hurry! It seems some toys already were back to their old selves..

Fakir quickly hides his hand as the two continue walking to where the toys bowed and greeted Ahiru. A doll came running over eagerly as she held Ahiru’s  hands.

“You must be the one! Are you really the sugar plum princess?”

The toys all looked to her for the answer as Fakir shakes his head in disagreement.. The doll rose a brow before she gasped taking fakir’s hand.

“Your highness, you’re going back to being a nutcracker! Oh no.. this is bad! We need to find the princess and fast!”

Fakir looked down as he felt upset. It seems the adventure was all for nothing..

“So you mean, the princess isn’t here..? She doesn’t exist..?”

The doll nods sadly as Fakir took a step back.

“All of this for nothing..”

*
Ahiru had a restless night she couldn't stop thinking about home and the nutcracker. Her home seemed so inviting... Mytho and Rue are waiting to have another playful dispute..Mr. Cat waiting for another lesson..Lillie and Pike...