Chapter 27: Aizawa

Katsuma, Kota, Eri, and Satsuki stared down the boy in the doorway, who had a very eery smile on his face.

"It's you..." He said as he kept his gaze on Eri in particular. "Father told me I could have anyone... And I want you."

"What on earth are you talking about?" Kota asked as he stepped in between them.

Katsuma gulped. "Guys..."

The boy snickered.

"He's one of them."

With great speed, the boy grabbed Eri, wrapping his arms around her stomach, and jumped up on to the ceiling. His feet planted firmly on the surface upside down as if gravity was reversed. She thrashed in his grasp but he was very strong and felt a sting in her neck as he plunged a needle into her skin. Almost instantly, she fell asleep.

"ERI!" Katsuma shouted. He leapt up to grab her but the boy carried her away through the open door, still running on the ceiling with his own inverted gravity.

Kota blasted the two with water but it did nothing here. "Come on!" Katsuma tapped his shoulder as he ran past.

The two boys and Satsuki chased the kidnapper out of the office.

"We need to get up there!" Katsuma blurted.

"Give me a boost!" Satsuki ordered as she hopped in the air over their heads. Katsuma activated his Quirk, increasing the strength in his arms. As she landed over him, he caught her then catapulted her even higher into the ceiling.

The froggy girl grabbed the ceiling and was able to stick. Although it wasn't something she was used to practicing, unlike her older pro-hero sister. The villainous boy snickered as he ran past. "Good luck keeping up, losers!"

Satsuki frowned and darted her tongue out of her lips. The tip struck his shirt, but he shoved it away and kept going. She began crawling after him.

"We need to get the teachers!" Katsuma declared.

"We need to get the school on lockdown." Kota added.

Just then the sirens of the school went off. Several windows around them sealed automatically. And at the end of the hall, a large metal door slammed shut.

The mysterious kidnapping teenager stopped running and lowered his head. "Surrender! You've lost!" Katsuma shouted as he pointed a finger up.

"Give us back our friend!" Kota barked.

The boy suddenly flipped over, dropping from the ceiling, and landed on his foot and knee, still holding Eri's body bridal style.

"I. Never. Lose." He hissed under his breath. As he turned to face the teen heroes, he tapped a button on his shirt.

"Drop her." Satsuki ordered as she landed from the ceiling.

He smiled then set Eri down beside him. Then he turned his attention back to them. "You cannot stop this."

"Are you sure about that? You're outnumbered." Kota glared. "And the teachers are coming."

"I think they'll be too busy to do that." He smiled.

Meanwhile, Mr. Serizawa and Mr. Aizawa were talking as the Sports Festival had taken a quick break. "What's taking them so long? They can talk after this is over." The latter frowned, checking his cell phone.

"Wow, Aizawa. I never thought I'd see the day where you check your phone in public over anybody." Serizawa smirked.

"It's not just Aizawa that concerns me. The final match needs to begin and it needs Shimano." He said with a vicious side-eye. "I'm going to call Recovery Girl and tell her to excuse them. They've had more than enough recovery time. Her Quirk should've healed them already."

Serizawa shook his head. "You may have a point there. My students are strong. But their loyalty to each other might hinder them."

Little did they know, someone was watching them from the crowd. In the lower stands, almost touching the stadium ground floor, a woman sat watching the teachers, waiting for something. Her wristwatch beeped, giving the signal.

At that moment, she stood up in her seat and activated her Quirk. Her body began to grow, immediately shoving the people beside her.

"Hey, lady! Do you mind not activating your Quirk here?!" Someone shouted.

"Hey stop it!" Someone else cried out as they jumped from their seat to avoid her.

She looked down at them as she was almost fifteen feet tall, and smiled. With a wave of her hand, everyone she swiped at instantly absorbed into her flesh. Anyone making contact with her skin was sucked into it. And as she absorbed people in the crowd, she grew bigger.

Now people started to panic. Many screamed and ran.

Aizawa tried to stare her down but he kept getting bumped by a passerby trying to escape the stadium. "Out of the way!" He shouted as he moved through the crowd to get a better view.

Serizawa was also trying to push through.

"AHAHAHA!" She roared with laughter as she continued to swipe at the audience, taking in more and more and growing taller and bigger. Just then, she stopped. The next man she touched didn't get absorbed. "Huh?!" She boomed, but then quickly remembered Aizawa. "Eraserhead!" She turned toward the hero now with a good view of her, his one good eye glowing red as his hair stood on end.

"Whoever you are, you will release those civilians from your biomass at once!" He called.

"Do it, ma'am! You're surrounded." Serizawa yelled out from his location.

People kept piling out of the stadium around them, knowing what was about to happen.

The other teachers appeared, battle-ready.

At some point, someone had activated the alarm system as this fiasco began. The cameras ceased to roll. UA was wise to use their own cameras, broadcasting them out to other stations and limiting outside news sources and cameras. No one outside of UA knew what was happening. But not for long, as hundreds of citizens were still running out.

Principal Nezu frowned, watching this take place from the VIP booth up above the stands. "A villain attack at the Sports Festival? How could we have let this happen?"

With him were a few different officials from other schools in the country, as well as international. Among them were their personal bodyguards. All trusted and high class people with almost nothing to hide. Yet one of the unnamed bodyguards put the sharp edge of a blade against the principal's small throat in the small crowd.

"And here I thought you were a smart one, rodent." He whispered.

"A smart one surrounds himself with friends." Nezu said softly back, not moving a muscle, compliantly for the time being. "Who are you supposed to be protecting?"

"Usually the one with the knife asks the questions." The bodyguard sneered. From where the assassin caught him, Nezu could not see his face without moving, which could be fatal.

"I will tell you, I'm with the lady." He explained, gesturing lightly to the female villain attacking the stands below. "And there are many more of us."

"I suppose you want me to ask you what you want?" Nezu asked.

"Always asking questions, eh? Well do the math, principal. A handful of your students encountered villains the other day and got away with it because Deku was there to save them. Well let me ask you: what would be the result if that happened again...without him?" The bodyguard smirked.

Nezu's black eyes grew big. "...Aizawa."