.4.

𝐿𝒾𝓈𝒶

-

"I like everything you do." 

The cat-lover had her doubts before, but now it was completely obvious. This girl wasn't just a 'regular customer', (as if the parlor was good enough to have one) she definitely had ulterior motives... Maybe, she wanted Lisa to give her a free coupon or something? 

Lisa thought to herself for a second before quickly responding, "Do you?"

She could see the familiar customer giggling a little before nodding her head vaguely. 

God! What did she want!?

Without looking at the girl, she quickly picked up the black-cloak-thing that Naeyon had told her to always cover the customers in, for a reason she was still oblivious to. The blonde had settled herself in the chair, raising her hair so Lisa could fix it firmly. Looking at the other's chocolate-brown eyes through the mirror, she asked hurriedly. "You want it curled?"

The customer, now stroking her chin, replied thoughtfully- "I was thinking of doing a hair spa today.." Meeting the hairdresser's eyes, she added, "That is if you're aware of how to do one, of course."

"Of course, I know how to!" Lisa replied adamantly. Offended at the audacity the other could have after speaking so sweetly a few moments ago. 

The blonde chuckled at the reaction. "Well then take your time. Also- I would prefer to have at least 3 strands of hair left please."

Lisa just rolled her eyes at the horrible sense of humor the latter had, brushing her smooth hair.  

-

She had to admit, the blondie's hair was extremely well-kept. They were clean, silky, and completely free of tangles. 

Waiting for the judgment to pass, Lisa stood feeling a little nervous. The girl was intensely staring at herself in the mirror. She pushed some of her hair across her shoulder, then pushed it back again. Doing this for a few minutes, she finally seemed to be satisfied by simply putting her hair together in a claw clip. Lisa hated those things... She fixed her earrings and then turned around to face the hairdresser. 

"Well, do you like it?"

What the fuck?  Lisa thought to herself, there was something very weird about her for sure. 

"Um, I think you look nice. I only used the best conditioner for you..." Lisa replied slowly, uncertain about how to answer a question, which she was meant to ask. 

Giggling, the customer walked closer to Lisa, leaving just a small amount of gap between them. "Just nice? That's all I get?" she asked in a flirtatious manner, which of course, went right over Lisa's head.

"I mean, you're the one that's supposed to be complementing me y'know?" she replied rather bluntly.

Mentally facepalming herself after the realization hit, she covered her mouth. 

Smiling the latter replied, "I'll tell you why you're the most perfect hairdresser in the country, no scratch that- world, only if you have some time to spare of course..."

Hair follies || Chaelisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें