.12.

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱

-

Yesterday... was wonderful. 

Lisa kissed Chaeyoung. 

Not on the lips no. But on the latter's cheek. 

The memory was still fresh in Lisa's mind and Chaeyoung had tossed and turned all night just replaying it in her mind. It was weird, how they hadn't held hands, yet they had kissed! (on the cheek but still). 

Lisa had the time of her life, playing games, having a bonfire on the beach, and meeting new people. The only thing missing according to her was a barrel of liquor, but maybe that was just her alcoholic self. 

It was also quite the night of revelations indeed. No, she wasn't talking about Yugyeom's meltdown, or the extremely gorgeous lady named Irene, who broke down seeing the club secretary just giving "thank you's" to everyone. 

"Oh! Just look at how big my baby brother has become!" She had said wiping away tear. Turns out, she was his sister. Though, it was hard to tell. 

She was talking about her roommate Jennie. Her roommate Jennie, who just like Lisa, was not exactly 'popular'. And her roommate Jennie that was snogging the most popular and bratty girl in their entire University- Kim Jisoo. 

She had caught them by surprise when she walked into her room and the two immediately got their hands of each other as if Lisa hadn't already seen everything. The two girls had then quickly scurried off with held hands a few seconds later. Probably to kiss again in the parking lot or something. And speaking of holding hands,

Chaeyoung and Lisa had strolled along the beach with almost-but-not-quite touching hands, for a pretty long time. They were, once again, the last to leave. 

 Currently, Lisa was at her run-down workplace, where (like always) they had zero customers. She was trying to talk a man out of dying his hair green. Not like just green. But a dark, olive colored green. It was a tragedy waiting to happen! Lisa, being the very wise 20-year-old, had unfortunately, not very amazing experiences with hair dyes. Infact, once when she was in her 'rebellious teenager' phase (yes, she had one of those), in an act of protest against her parents for refusing to buy her a phone, she had dyed her hair blue. An extremely faded shade though. 

But that was probably because of it being low-quality. 

"Sir, haha I don't have this particular shade of green. Sorry." She explained (lying). 

The man replied with a closed voice, "Well then ANY shade of green will do..." He was clearly not at his happiest, she noted. Looking at the man blowing his nose for the umpteenth time. 

And that was when she walked in. The pretty blonde. 

"Missed me?"

"You bet." Lisa replied giggling. 

Taking notice of the customer, she turned towards her not-so-hygienic or likeable coworker, Park Jin-young (sorry jyp stans T-T) and asked him to now bother after the guy. 

"Wanna grab a cup of coffee?" 

"Thought you'd never ask." Replied Chaeyoung 

-

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

-

Chaeyoung was always a sucker for those cheesy-romcoms wherein person A is in love with person B, but person A is unable to confess (for some reason or the other) and person B on the other hand, is clueless about the latter's feelings. Which of course, leads to easily avoidable circumstances and cover-ups.

But only today did Chaeyoung realize, that when she was laughing at the character for not being able to reveal their feelings, how hard it was to actually do so.

Given, that neither was she in love with someone she couldn't have and nor did she have many of those 'accidental meeting' moments. And she wasn't sure as to what trope their story falls under, but she was sure about one thing.

That Lisa was going to be a part of her life she would always treasure. Maybe small, big or maybe Chaeyoung would be lucky enough to have Lisa with her throughout her life. But Lisa would be there, as just Lisa. Her first puppy love. 

As they sat and talked on the wooden bench. Ice-creams in hand. Arguing over the best beatles song, they both felt something neither had felt in a while, peace. It was peaceful to have each other's company. 

༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝-༝

A/N - tysm to everyone that read this fic. chaelisa 4ever ig <33