.9.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

-

Her day so far was looking pretty bad. 

She had just gotten into yet another argument with her grumpy fifty-something landlady, who (chaeyoung was 99% sure) was an orge. She was just getting out of bed when the devil in human shape stormed into her house, screaming about how she was 'making too much noise. Chaeyoung had not the faintest idea about what in the world she meant by that. 

As far as she knew, she hadn't invited anyone over to her place for months. It didn't take her long to realize that the old wench had burst into the wrong apartment. But the half-assed 'sorry kid' didn't really make up for the peace she disrupted for chaeyoung. 

It had been pretty long since she had even spared a moment to think about the club but now that she had, she felt a little, just a tiny bit, not so much... but stupid. 

What was she even thinking about starting a club like that? It's not like it helped her to get into any ivy league college or anything. She was still completely dependent on her child-prodigy-of-mathematics father and rich as fuck mother. 

All she was left with now was a handful of jobless idiots (like her) and a younger school-going idiot. 

Chaeyoung knew very well that the boy didn't exactly have 'friends' to hang out with. So she often just let him be whenever he wanted to keep gathering for their club. Not to mention, she had never attended one of those yet. But today was going to change that.

She figured it would be nice to get some time off stressing about her future, family, landlady, and that hairdresser girl. It would be a relaxing evening with her and a few other buffoons throwing pebbles into the nearby lake. Or so she hoped.

-

Walking into the incredibly unpopular bakery, on which sunwoo had hung a big sign saying, "OFFICIAL STONE SKIPPING CLUB", chaeyoung sighed. 

As soon as she stepped in, her nose picked up the scent of a delicious aroma. Which she found hard to believe was coming from inside the bakery itself. There were cushions scattered on a big carpet on the floor. It looked pretty cozy. The windows were all open and the almost setting sun was shining through. 

"Noona! Noona, you came!!!" 

The boy grabbed chaeyoung's hands and started to do something she would refer to as 'happy dance'. She smiled down at the boy. She felt happy she had come here. 

After exchanging few words with him, chaeyoung's eyes wandered around the room. She could spot around six people inside the room without counting in herself and sunwoo. 

There was a tall and lanky guy who looked like he really didn't wanna be here, there was a girl- no a goddess, dressed in a brown minsikirt. A girl with tatoos covering her neck, a boy with purple hair, there was another boy who looked like sunwoo's classmate (and a complete weeb). 

Oh! and look there was also her crush sitting right beside the purple haired guy!

.

.

.

Chaeyoung can see it now, it's not her, it's the universe that's trying to set them up.