.10.

𝐿𝒾𝓈𝒶

-

"I've always been so passionate about stone-skipping. I mean it's crazy how people don't take things like this seriously. Like, who even likes to do art and sing and stuff? How boring right? haha, this is the best club ever!"

The girl had been going on for twenty-minutes straight. Geez, she's quite the talkative type. Not like Lisa minds it or anything, she likes her voice. 

"Whew! I've been talking for long enough. What about you? You should really say something you know?" The girl named 'Chaeyoung' said. 

If Lisa was being honest, she thought the girl was pretty cute since she walked into her beauty salon. I mean it's pretty hard to deny from the way she tries to always act cool and collected but always ends up spluttering out sentences that do not correlate whatsoever. Not to mention, blonde suited her. 

The last time they 'hung out' which was them just walking around in circles around the city square, she had just been giggling internally all through. She was honestly fun to be around. 

"Well, as you know I work part-time, I attend a business management Uni and I share my apartment with my best friend Jennie. It's really fun cause we're like sisters. And also, because she does most of the chores around. She's a neat freak." Lisa was about to continue when the girl suddenly burst out laughing.

"Sister? Wow, amazing! Sister... yes. Haha, it's always good to have a 'sister' around!"

"Right..." Lisa replied, wondering if her last comment was that funny.

Chaeyeong continued cackling for three minutes more, and just when she finally gained composure, her phone started ringing. 

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

-

She wanted nothing more than the ground to swallow her whole. 

My first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no

It was bad enough as it was. But her dumbass had thought it would be a good idea to set up the NIGHTCORE version as her ringtone. With a pink-haired anime girl in a bikini to go along as the screen. 

This was the worst case of extreme goofiness she had suffered from in a long time. 

Trying her best to at least hide the screen, Chaeyeong stuttered. "L-look this is just a j-joke. Yeah?... My friends did this. I-i swear."  She was trying her best to not break apart her phone. Never had she ever wanted to kill herself more than she did now. It was satire of course. She thought it would be funny if someone called her up when she was with her friends. It would be hilarious no doubt. But not in front of her long-time crush. 

Lisa burst into a fit of giggles as the latter struggled to cut the call. Gosh, why were her hands so sweaty right now?! 

Cursing herself and Justin Beiber, Chaeyeong prayed that the evening wouldn't have any more embarrassing instances in store for her. 

A/N - just two more chapters to go <3