.11.

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱

-

"Okay, whew. Sorry, I'm kind of nervous hehe." Sunwoo said lowly with a grin plastered on his face. 

"Don't worry about it sweetie, you're doing great!" A girl shouted from a part of the circle they were seated in right now. She was the one Chaeyoung would refer to as a 'goddess'. She was unbelievably pretty. She had a kind of serial-killer who targets men kind of beauty. 

"Thanks, noona!" The boy giggled. Clearing his throat, he continued. "We've- I mean I have arranged a few activities to do. Along with which we can decide our next move as a club. As you all might know, we cannot stone-skip right now, due to time not being on our side. I mean look- our meeting just began, and twenty minutes have passed already!" He looked around the room and the others nodded in agreement. 

Chaeyoung stole a glance and noticed Lisa also nodding in agreement. She tried to not to look strange but the word 'subtle' was simply not in the girl's dictionary. 

"I KNOW RIGHT! FUCK THE TIME!"

-

Two hours had passed since she had screamed a curse on an abstract noun. Though, the embarrassment had still not completely worn off. She couldn't be less bothered. 

She was having a blast.

It was very hard for her to believe that she could have such a fun time in a club meeting such as this. But she honestly did. Sunwoo had arranged quite a lot of activities which wasn't really possible to do before his curfew. So, they had pulled draws to see which ones they would do. Chaeyoung had participated in every single one, quite simply because Lisa had. 

She wasn't very experienced in the courting process. But she was sure of one mantra that was sure to get her the girl- whatever Lisa likes, I like. 

The games were all kind of corny. Like pin the tail and the same old doughnut on a string. (which chaeyoung won, 2 : 13) But they were other games that she genuinely liked- charades for example got everyone in the room really involved. Despite the fact that Chaeyoung almost got into a blow with a man named Baekhyun, who was consistently claiming that her Lisa had cheated. (Though Lisa did cheat, how dare he?) It was pretty fun.

They played another game called 'I must confess', which was enjoyable and light-hearted in the beginning, but ended on a not-so-happy note with a boy named Yugyeom  crying over the brand-new revelation that his girlfriend initially wanted to hit on his sister. 

As for now, they were all headed outside. Sunwoo had prepared some snacks and had also made some sort of seating arrangement. Chaeyoung was honestly impressed that the boy had pulled this off himself. 

Lisa was walking right beside her; they were the last ones to leave the bakery. 

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung asked looking at her, the girl smiled and nodded. The walked towards the shore and felt the sand running over their feet. 

"I love beaches." Lisa said, taking a deep breath. Before she could even reply, Dahyung, who was another member, pulled the two by their arms. "The food is getting cold you lovebirds!" She muttered whilst dragging them to where the rest of the group was. 

Lisa's cheeks heated up and Chaeyoung stuttered, "Wha- what are you saying?" 

"Oh, shut up already!" said Dahyun, "It's obvious." 

-

Lisa's stomach was filled to the brim. So, she had asked Chaeyoung if she would like to take a walk along the shore. The girl had agreed almost immediately but on the condition that she would carry some food along. 

Presently, they were taking small steps, and strolling on the beach sand. It felt so relaxing. Beside her, the girl was sipping her blueberry milkshake with her other hand in her pocket. She suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned herself to meet Lisa's eyes. "You like the beach you say? What do you like about it?" She asked curiously. 

Lisa gave her a smile (which sent Chaeyoung straight to heaven) and said, "Well, everything. The breeze, the view and just the carefree feeling here. But what truly connects me is probably the nostalgia." 

"Did you grow up near the beach?" She asked.

The girl hummed a yes and asked, "Do you want to sit down?" 

"Yes totally. Like my legs were about to give up honestly."

Lisa let out a laugh. She really like the girl's company.