Chapter 5

Swiper sneaks near Bug Bird's nest, ready to tie Drawer's legs to the underside of Big Bird's nest.

Swiper: Ready!

Sweetie gives a thumbs-up in approval. Swiper climbs up onto the nest, then onto Big Bird. However, he was slipping and falling on the bird's back and neck, trying to climb to Drawer.

Noisemaker: What are you doing? Did you rub butter on your feet?

Swiper: Yeah...

Big Bird was about to wake up as Swiper grabs Drawer's legs.

Big Bird: ...Huh, wha?

Swiper: Oh, jeez! *slips off to the ground*

Noisemaker: Dangit, Swiper!

Drawer: *Incoherent*

Swiper: ...STILL don't know what that means.

Constantine arrives with Wilkins in the background holding a shotgun (with tranquilizer darts in front of blanks).

Constantine: *imitating Kermit* Hello, large bird. Kermit the Frog here...

Big Bird: Wait, why are you here?

Agent Ohlm appears behind a barrel.

Ohlm: For this! Ropeinator!

Ohlm pulls out the Ropeinator, zapping it at Big Bird and tying him up with rope.

Big Bird: WHAT THE!?

(A/N: Ropeinator, how original. Get it? Because every Odd Squad has an invention with "inator" at the end of every invention name? Also, the Ropeinator has been used 4 times in season 3 of Odd Squad.)

Constantine: Ah HA!

Big Bird: Wait a minute.. are you.. CONSTANTINE!?

Constantine: Yessssss.... I am Constantine...

Cut to Big Bird being put in an OSMU Van with Kermit in a cage himself. Constantine (along with Mack and Sweetie) puts Big Bird in the cage from "Follow That Bird", locking it.

Kermit: Oh, hey Big Bird.

Big Bird: Kermit?

Kermit: Yes, it's me.

Constantine: You are not going anywhere...

Back at the Muppet theater, the rest of the Muppets are arriving in 20 seconds with Meltus looking outside.

Meltus: So who are these "Muppet" guys, anyways?

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): They funny puppet guys.

Outside the window, OSMU Van the villains are driving in drives by with Drawer following soon after, holding a mallet in his leg.

Vulk: What the Mix was that?

Meltus: I don't know, some kind of van.

There was only 10 seconds left on the clock until the rest of the Muppets arrive. Nurp-Naut switched to Naut to warn Meltus and the rest of the puppet mixels about what they should do.

Nurp-Naut (Naut): Uh, guys? If the Muppets don't get ready soon, then the show's gonna blow.

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): And the show won't start soon!

Geerno: I felt like this might happen.

Flain: Well, same here.

Geerno: Oh, I also guess my picnic basket finally came in, too.

Flain: Yeah, there's tha-.. wait, wasn't your picnic basket missing?

Geerno: Yeah, that's what I thought, but it's actually coming at us at least 10 miles per hour.

Geerno: And here it is now!

The picnic basket hits Geerno in the face, making it fall off.

Meltus: ...That sounds kinda terrifying, actually, the 10 miles per hour at us thing.

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp, realizing the clock is 5 seconds until the Muppets get ready.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): *gasp* GUYS, MUPPET SHOW STARTING, WE GO OUT THERE!

Rokit: I'm not going out there- *Nurp pushes him in a hurry*

Geerno: I've always wanted to be on the show, even if I am missing my... Wait where's my face?

Vulk: I don't think we have time for that.

Geerno: I felt like you might say that.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): NO PUN TIME, IT'S SHOW TIME!

Geerno: I'm with you Nurp, I just don't know if anyone else is.

Geerno: We might also get thrown out... WAIT- THAT'S OUR WAY OUT!

During Geerno's conversation with him, Nurp-Naut runs to a staircase which led towards the Muppets logo which was where Kermit would usually be in the intro of every Muppets episode.

Geerno: Wait for me!

The two mixels run into Kermit.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): Hi Kermit!

Kermit: Wait, who are you?

Geerno: We are, you could say, Mixels that got brought over from our universe to your universe. I don't know how my MixPhone works though.

Kermit: Hm, that sounds pretty interesting. Then again, and sorry to leave you so soon, but I gotta do the intro for tonight's show.

Geerno: Makes sense. Nice meeting you, by the way.

Geerno: (to Nurp) See bud, they are real!

Nurp gasped in hope, and then giggled.

Geerno: (to Naut) wait where is everyone else?

Naut: ..Oh no, they got thrown out, didn't they?

Geerno: Probably.

Nurp gasps in shock.

Geerno: Wait a minute, if they got thrown out, how come we haven't yet?

Nurp-Naut switched to Naut.

Nurp-Naut (Naut): Must've been because we were in this room.. and they weren't, they were just in plain sight.

Geerno: Makes sense. Then again, I hear them... On stage?

Nurp: Mixels are on stage?

Geerno: From what I could tell, they might've been mistaken for the real Muppets.

Naut: ...Should we go after them?

Geerno: Why not?

Nurp-Naut and Geerno peeked behind the stage, seeing their mixel friends on stage along with the Muppets, with Rokit clearly not enjoying the act.

Geerno thinks to himself out loud: Man, Globert would love this.

Nurp-Naut (Naut): Yeah, the only thing missing is some crazy fashion parade for him to ride on.

Geerno: True. Then again, we should go on stage. I bet Nurp would love it, and I doubt the staff for this show would mind.

Referee: Oh, finally someone like me is behind the stage. But no, they just HAD to blow it up by bringing up that the Nurp guy loving it! One chance, and they blew it.

Rokit looked at the Referee in annoyance.

Rokit: Hey, I can hear you over there!

Referee: Well, I'm sorry that I want to keep this show in order!

Rokit: YOU'RE the one puttin' me OUT of order!

The two mixels kept bickering until Naut decided to give them both a stern talking to. A very stern talking to.

Nurp-Naut (Naut): HEY, CAN YOU TWO BOTH SHUT UP!? PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO WATCH KERMIT'S SHOW!