Chapter 8

Niksput: What are you gonna use to power your robotics, our blood? Oh yeah, as if that's happening.

Eggman: Well, you see, it isn't the blood powering the robotics...

Eggman: It's YOU!

*Dun, dun DUUUUUN!*

Flain: ...Still not happening!

Constantine: Besides.. *holds up same device Hopale had* I wanna test this baby out...

Eggman: So, do you all want in, or do you want to keep the door closed?

Flain and Niksput look through the window to see the same device Hopale had.

Niksput: Bro, put the device down!

Flain: Yeah, you could kill someone! More importantly, that's too powerful for anyone!

Constantine: I won't kill you... I just wanna send you somewhere!

Constantine zaps Flain, not knowing where he went. Cut to Flain in a wormhole tunnel, flying to the world, wherever Constantine sent him.

Niksput: DUDE, NO!

Eggman scribbles down in his notebook that he shouldn't stand behind a window if he ever gets zapped. Flain face-planted on some soft ground. No, a quilt? Flain got up to find Flamzer under a tree that grew buttons.

Daffy Duck: Hello, chum! You get sent here too?

Flain and got startled by Daffy Duck who now had button eyes.

Daffy Duck: Bad news, whoever gets sent here gains the characteristics of whoever lives here, which explains the button eyes.

Flamzer: Flain, you're okay! *hugs Flain*

Flamzer: Wait a minute.. *Notices Flain's button eyes and plush fire*

Flain: You are a lot, well, more squishy than I remember being.

Flamzer: ...You too.

Daffy: Oh, don't mind shrimpy! He's just a little too BORIIIING!

Daffy jumps and hoots around.

Jewel Sparkles: Um, excuse me, I'm trying to give Peanut a makeover.

Peanut Big Top: Don't worry, it's alright.

Flain: And I don't remember ever hugging Daffy, so I don't know how "squishy" he is.

Daffy: Hug me, I'm marketable! Only by the Warner Brothers corporation, of course! *Winks*

Flain one-handed hugs Daffy.

Peanut: ..Oh, hi Marketable! I'm Peanut Big Top and this is Jewel Sparkles!

Flain realizes how literally Peanut takes everything.

Flain: No, his name is Daffy. Also, I'm Flain and this is Flamzer.

Flamzer: I believe I have already met them.

Jewel Sparkles: Oh, really?

Daffy: Oh! A comedian, eh?

Daffy walks over to Peanut, pulls out a glove, and slaps her face.

Daffy: Well, this madam is an outrage! I am a property of Warner Brothers and therefore should be addressed as such!

Peanut Big Top: Ow, that hurt!

Flamzer: Daffy, we just met her!

Nearly all the dolls in the background gasp in shock.

Daffy: Well, I didn't play in a basketball game with Micheal Jordan against space aliens to get humiliated by my name!

Daffy: May I remind you that was not just once, BUT TWICE!?

Flamzer: Daffy, she's not humiliating you!

Jewel Sparkles: ...I don't know what that means, but that's kind of impressive, actually.

Daffy: And if YOU *points at Peanut* try to humiliate my name again, *kicks Peanut's keister* Pow! Bang! Right in the kisser! And some of this, and a couple of these! Aaaannd... LIGHTS OUT!

Before Daffy could concuss her, Flain grabbed his fist.

Flain: Okay, we're done here!

Flamzer grabbed his bill and taped it shut, making sure his nostrils were not covered.

Flamzer: I am so, SO sorry for everything-

Jewel Sparkles: Don't apologize, your friend was too rude! Why did you three even visit just to beat my friend up for no reason?

Daffy Duck: *muffled boo-hoos*

Flamzer slapped Daffy.

Flain: I didn't come here voluntarily. Neither did Flamzer or.. "Marketable".

Peanut Big Top: Oh, so it was a field trip!

Flain: One that we didn't need, or want, to go on. We didn't even know where we were going.

Little to anybody's knowledge, Jewel's right pinky finger was disappearing into pixels.

Jewel Sparkles: Well, welcome to Lalaloopsyland, you three.

Another portal opens up in the sky, with malice from BOTW flooding the sky.

Daffy: *rips the tape off his bill* OH! A light show!

Peanut: A lightshow? *looks up* Cooool!

A bokoblin and moblin fall from the sky with one holding a rusty broadsword.

Peanut: ...I take it back, not cool.

Daffy: *laughs* You think those weapons can hurt us? We're in a land of sewing and fabric, meaning that sword is cardboard! A cardsword!

Peanut: ...Swordboard? *snickers*

The moblin picks up a rock... and throws it in the group's direction.

Jewel Sparkles: RUN!

Daffy: Good plan! *hoo hoo-ing and jumping away*

The rest of the group also jumps away from the rock, ducking right after.

A Korok appears from where the moblin picked up the rock.

Flamzer: Flain, you got a cubit?

Flain: Yeah, I do!

Peanut: What's a cubit?

Flain pulls out a cubit, but it's for Infernites and Mechanicoals.

Flamzer: Check your watch, It's Mix o'clock!

Jewel Sparkles: We don't have watches!

The Korok is unnoticed by the group, for they are not chosen by the master sword.

Flamzer: Well, at least it didn't turn us into throw pillows.

Daffy Duck: In a way, you already are.

The group realizes the rock is just a pillow, and so does the moblin and bokoblin.

Daffy Duck: Oh yeah, I mentioned everything in this stupid world is made of fabric and sewing!

Jewel Sparkles: Okay, first you beat up Peanut, and now you're calling our planet STUPID!?

Daffy Duck: And I'd do it again! Come on, fight me!

Flamzer: Not cool, man.

The portal then sends out Boom Boom and Pom Pom from the Mario series and they land on top of Jewel and Peanut respectively. The dolls in the background start crowding the moblin, and putting makeup on it. The bokoblin watches in horror while the fluffy mixels and Daffy watch in disgust and confusion. The moblin proceeds to explode into smoke nd the bokoblin runs away.

Pom Pom: Pom Pom!

The duo readies for attack right behind both the Mixels and Daffy!

The mixels and Daffy look behind themselves and yelps. The malice is still all over the place and spawns in even more BOTW monsters to try and counter the dolls.

Daffy Duck: Okay, what now?

Flain: Now's the time to use the cubit!

The cubit is covered in malice.

Flamzer: Uhh...