Chapter 7

Crisp Rat: Jeez, this'll be hard to explain...

Crisp Rat walks to the window.

Crisp Rat: Hey, Elmo... you're uh, gonna wanna sit down for this...

Elmo: Oh, why?

Cookie Monster: You got cookies?

Crisp Rat: No. But, uh...we found these at the crime scene.

The blue rat pulls out a mallet, a pickaxe, a bag of rice, a bottle of soy sauce, a baseball bat, and a note.

Crisp Rat: It seems that the assailant coaxed the victim with homemade Chinese food, beat him senseless, and forgot the letter to give to his nephew because they were going on a mining trip, that's where the pickaxe falls into place. I think...

(A/N: Yeah, Crisp's got that all that wrong.)

Elmo: ..What?

Ernie: Oh, that's terrible!

Crisp Rat: Yeah! I think...

In the base of the villains and in the Miraculous Ladybug world, Donita and Cruella DeVil were arguing. Animals of all shapes and sizes were in cages including Big Bird, Kermit, and an Asian girl?

(A/N: Hey, it's Mei-Mei! Red hair and all! Also, Clawdeen Wolf, Shmoodle, Lassie, Clifford, Odie, and Blue are in cages too.)

Clawdeen: Hey, get us out or else!

Blue: Bow, bow!

Lassie, Shmoodle, Clifford and Odie: *barking*

Mei-Mei: YEAH! *turns into a giant red panda* LET US OUT!

Cruella DeVil: Quiet, will you?

Odie: YIPE!

Cruella DeVil: I said QUIET!

Odie: Grr...

Blue: *whimpers*

Mei-Mei: You do realize I'm not actually an animal, right? I just turn into one.

The caged animals agree on this factoid.

Hal: But red pandas are endangered species, right?

The animals are now FURIOUS at the fact Hal pointed that out.

Brian: Nice going, dick.

Hal: But my name's Hal!

Brian: Nevermind.

Cruella DeVil: True, they're endangered, but they make such a comfortable pelt nonetheless.

Brian: But Horace and Jasper have, in the words of Christians, turned the other cheek. So you can't kill her, ha!

The animals agree with Brian, some Disney animals even remembering that moment.

Cruella DeVil: Oh, really? Tell me how.

Brian: They're in the clothes business, using nylon and other manmade materials. Even recycled materials and stuff they find in the trash nowaday, so you don't have henchmen.

The animals agree, some laughing at Cruella.

Cruella DeVil: ...How does that relate to my plan, exactly? And how can it even stop me?

Aflac Duck: Aflac?

Hal: Good question.

Snap Shot: Wow, you guys are idiots.

Cruella DeVil: Exactly.. you are all idiots. *slight chuckle*

Brian: God, if you can hear me, send down who you see as angels and save us from damnation!