1

Eddie

Me and the rest of Hellfire walk out of the school, because the school break has begon. We all say goodbye to each other until I'm left with the newbies Wheeler and Henderson.

"I'll see you two later bye" Dustin said while he walked up to a car. The car door opens and a young beautiful woman steps out of the car and gives Dustin a hug, she smiles while doing it and it's one of the best smiles I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Who's that?" I asked Mike, while I keep my eyes locked on Dustin and the woman.

"oh that's Y/n. She is Dustin's older sister. She is visiting her family this school break" Mike answered.

They both get into the car and leave. My eyes follow the car and then I remembered I had an appointment with someone from school.

"See you Wheeler" I say as I walk into the woods where me and my next client were going to meet.

I walk to the picknick table into the woods and sit down. When I hear some leaves moving I look up and see it's Chrissy.

"hello" Chrissy said with a shy tone in her voice, she also sat down at the picknick table.

"Hey Chrissy, what are you doing here?" I ask her, because why would a school cheerleader want to buy this stuff.

"We had an appointment, but  I can leave if you want" She already stood up.

"no Chrissy you can stay, I just didn't expect you to buy something from me. Is everything alright?" I say while I also stand up and grab her arm to prevent her from leaving.

"yes don't worry, everything is fine with me" She said while she sat back down.

I also sat down and looked at her. "You know, this isn't the first time we met" I said to her. 

"really?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"you don't remember?"I ask her.

"no I'm sorry" Chrissy said. "it's okay" I said. Then I faked dropping dead. She lets out a small scream.

"I wouldn't remember me either Chrissy" I said, while I stood up from the ground. "honestly"

Chrissy laughed. "Do I have something in my hair?" I said, while I did my hands in my hair to pull out some leaves.

I walked back to the picknick table. "you don't remember me? " I said with also a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry" Chrissy said, while laughing.

"middle school, talent show. You're doing this cheerleading thing, you know the" I said, while imitating a cheerleader. "you know that thing. it's pretty cool actually".

She laughed more and I went on with the story. "and I,I was with my band"

"corroded coffin, oh my god, yes of coure a name like that, how could I forget?"She said.

"I don't know, you're a freak" I said while I smiled, because like, my band was pretty awesome even if I say so myself. 

We talked a bit more and when it started to get dark we said goodbye.

I hope you like this first chapter!!

if you did don't forget to vote, so I can make more chapters of this story.

but for now :

have fun ready this and have a nice day!!

( and for the people who want to know, Chrissy is not going to die in this story) 

 <3