16

Eddie

A few days later

it's been a while since I saw Y/n. The last time we saw each other we had a lot of fun.

When I stand up, I see the note on the table than Y/n left me a few weeks ago.

Dear Eddie

thank you for letting me stay here, and if you're lonely come be lonely with me.

Y/n

I just can't stop thinking about the sentence she wrote down.

"If you're lonely come be lonely with me" I repeat the sentence a few times. And let the words roll over my tongue.

I grab my guitar and start playing a few chords. "If you're lonely come be lonely with me?" I start murmuring the sentence over and over again.

"Are you lonely- mmhhmm, you seem so lonely" 

I start writing down the sentences that I like. After a while I have a chorus.

I write the words down on a paper and place in on my kitchen counter.

A few hours later

I hear a knock on my door. When I open the door, I see a lot of hair.

"Eddie, man, Bro, Eddie, Yo Yo" Steve says. I look him up and down.

"What do you want from me Steve?" I ask him. I let him inside my house.

He walks inside and looks around. "Nice place you have"

"What do you want?" I ask, while I watch him sit down on my couch. 

"I heard some rumours about you and my best friend. Well not really rumours I heard you and Y/n in the store" he says.

I freak out, I thought we weren't that loud, oh shit.

"I heard you call her Sweetheart and I just want to tell you that, if there is something going on between you two, I totally support you guys, but if you ever hurt her, you're dead."

"I will promise that I would never hurt her or do anything bad to her" I say to him relieved, while I grab us some beers.

"You better not be lying to me now Eddie" 

I also sit down. "I promise dude. Do you wanna watch that one movie with Harrison Ford in it? The one we've been talking about for the last few months"

"Yes, dude, of course, and thanks for the beer, what brand is this from?"

"It's Corona. It was my fathers' favourite brand" 

Somewhere around 1970

I was outside in the garden, playing with my little guitar that I got for my birthday. My mother was doing laundry and looked at my while I played.

After a few hours my father arrived from his work. I quickly ran inside to give my father a hug.

We walked to the kitchen, and he opened the refrigerator. When he closed the fridge, he had a beer in his hands.

"Dad why do you only drink that drink and never other bottles? In the store were also green bottles and brown ones." I ask my father.

He laughed and looked me in my eyes. "Boy, I wish I could show you why, but you can't have this yet. But should I tell you a story about this drink?"

I was so excited that I was almost jumping up and down. "Yes please".

We walked outside and sat on the garden bench.

"The story starts a few years ago. Me and my friends were hanging out and one of us was really thirsty." My father began. 

"My thirsty friend said that he knew a place where we could have a nice drink, so we biked to that place. When we arrived, we saw a big brown building with a fancy name 'Petro's Magic Drink Land'".

"Dad, was that really a magic place?" I asked my father.

"I did look like one, inside were lots of beautiful paintings and really strange but comfy chairs where you could sit. So, me and my friends sat down on those chairs and my thirsty friend ordered drinks for all of us. After a while 5 bottles appeared on our table, on the bottle was the word, Corona. And it turns out that you could only get those bottles in Petro's Magic Drink Land."

I jumped of the bench and run to my mother, "Did you know that dad's drink is special, He is telling me about it now"

My mother smiles at me and then looks at my father. "Wow I did not know that"

Present day

The memory of my past fades away. And I look at Steve. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

"I was just telling you about my plan to take Nancy back, isn't that a great plan!!" He looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"Sure, if you want to try again, you should definitely do it I guess"

"Thank you, Eddie. When I said it to Robin, she laughed in my face, very hard, very loud"

I hope you liked this chapter, it's been a while!!

I hope you guys liked that I put some of his past in this chapter

Love you all and have a great day <3

XXXWienerSoldier4Life